Why become a member? ×

The East Anglia Bass Bash

Dood

Hope to make it to this one, with enough notice :) it'll be more than a year since I met up with some folks at the last SE bass bash. The East Anglia bash sounds like a nice social occasion, and it's in the neighbourhood too.

Won't make it to the SE bash this year unfortunately, because my sister in her infinite wisdom has scheduled her wedding for the same weekend (I mean, who plans a wedding for the [i]exact same day[/i] as a major event on any self-respecting bass players' calendar?? Who? WHO? :lol: :) :P )

A whole year without a bash.....crikey :D

See you folks there.

Ian

Edited by Bottle

[quote name='lonestar' post='1320106' date='Jul 29 2011, 09:54 AM']Good man Charic Happy to help where I can. any thoughts on dates yet ?[/quote]

I'm thinking Feb next year? Obviously with a gig etc we have much more to organise.

[quote name='Bottle' post='1320183' date='Jul 29 2011, 10:53 AM']Hope to make it to this one, with enough notice :) it'll be more than a year since I met up with some folks at the last SE bass bash. The East Anglia bash sounds like a nice social occasion, and it's in the neighbourhood too.

Won't make it to the SE bash this year unfortunately, because my sister in her infinite wisdom has scheduled her wedding for the same weekend (I mean, who plans a wedding for the [i]exact same day[/i] as a major event on any self-respecting bass players' calendar?? Who? WHO? :D :) :lol: )

A whole year without a bash.....crikey :P

See you folks there.

Ian[/quote]

Hopefully will see you there :lol:

Yup, count me in if you need help, I'd be happy to do a clinic/workshop too if time permits. Drop me a line nearer the time and I'll have a chat with my people who will talk to your people about those people; see if we can get an A lister to show up. I've a few names in mind.

[quote name='dood' post='1328432' date='Aug 5 2011, 10:55 AM']Yup, count me in if you need help, I'd be happy to do a clinic/workshop too if time permits. Drop me a line nearer the time and I'll have a chat with my people who will talk to your people about those people; see if we can get an A lister to show up. I've a few names in mind.[/quote]

Dooooood Sweeeet :)

Slepe hall have a fantastic menu but thanks L_Bass_Dog85 (Slepe hall is the probable venue but I need to re-check capacity)

However on the topic of helping out there are a few resources that we will need for the full day:
PA System for Gig (Already had one offered via PM but more offers for safetys sake would be useful)
Bands for gig - If your interested please send me a link or cd and I'll have a listen (also some kind of number that you'd expect to bring) - this is a non-paying gig as it is for charity
Extension leads! - If you can please bring one as they are like gold-dust!

Cheers Folks!

[quote name='Stag' post='1329634' date='Aug 6 2011, 09:46 AM']A great day out last time, just the 4 of us left in the bar at the end. Count me in for a repeat, I'll try not to blow the lights up this time![/quote]

Spoilsport ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...