Why become a member? ×

What bass ...ON LOOKS ONLY...

Dom in Dorset

[quote name='Rowbee' post='694061' date='Dec 27 2009, 12:29 AM']Any kind of Warwick Streamer - I just love the body shape.[/quote]

[quote name='cetera' post='699447' date='Jan 3 2010, 01:13 PM']That'll be the classic 'Spector' shape then :lol:

For me... it's a white Spector NS-2 all the way!! :)[/quote]

The earlier Streamers were like a 'toned' Spector (think Beach Volley Ball 'Babe' as opposed to Pamela Anderson... sexist? Nah; just an observation! :rolleyes: ) but I have to confess that Spector always had the upper hand with fancy tops and colours... so an early sculpted Streamer but with one of the lush Spector Quilted Maple tops in see-thru Cherry/Lemon/Sunburst would be my ultimate! :lol: :lol:

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='699493' date='Jan 3 2010, 01:42 PM']Funny enough, I think my DJ5 looks great but i dont really like the tone so i guess its eligible for this thread.

[/quote]

Lovely looking bass. But on looks alone I always get hung up on one issues with LAKLAND's. The bridge just looks weird being round - put a badass on it and it would look a lot nicer!

( + I'm jealous 'cos I can't afford one :) )

[quote name='Stag' post='700093' date='Jan 3 2010, 11:03 PM']For me it has to be the old fireglo 4001's, or the classic sunburst & tort PG P bass.[/quote]

Like this April 1979 example? Thinking of moving this on if anybody interested...

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='700219' date='Jan 4 2010, 08:53 AM']Like this April 1979 example? Thinking of moving this on if anybody interested...[/quote]

Thats an absolute beauty. I think my horn for them is due to a certain Mr C Burton. Would absolutely love it but given I already have one (albeit in the wrong colour) and spent out on a new P-Bass 2 months ago I cannot afford (or justify!) another bass :)