Why become a member? ×

God help us when the 1000 Terror Bass comes out!

sixshooter

I gigged mine on Thursday at King Tuts in Glasgow, with my Matamp 212, 4ohm 900 W.. i had the volume at 9 o'clock and gain at 9 o'clock at was promptly told to turn down by the sound engineer. Whats more the head can vibrate off the cab at that volume easily. .. it is just silly loud and awesome tone.

[quote name='allighatt0r' post='682280' date='Dec 12 2009, 04:25 PM']GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS!

I want one. Possibly combined with an Aguilar 112. The look on peoples faces when they hear it would be brilliant.[/quote]

The sound engineer, female btw.. , simply said mine's was " f**king mental.. and then cracked some joke about guys with big rigs compensating for something"

If only she knew i am actually just too poor for anything bigger. I must try getting back when i have a gt200 and 2x410 :)

[quote name='Moos3h' post='682700' date='Dec 13 2009, 12:50 AM']You'd be incredibly lucky to find one - those that buy them, love them! And they've only been available in the UK for a month or so.

I love mine to bits! Gigged it tonight through an Ashdown 2x10 and 1x15 setup and it was su-perb![/quote]

Ahh, didn't realise they were so new, might have to take the plunge and by one new, it is xmas time.......