Why become a member? ×

Show us your playing videos!

budget bassist

As I mentioned in the "Show us your rig for the weekend" thread a couple or three weeks back, we recently did a shoot for a promo / showreel video, and here's the result (aka "Five Grumpy Old Blokes Messing About In a Former Chicken Shed").

There are a couple of versions, this is the full one...

There's also a shorter version here with a few different camera angles / cuts...

As usual, sounds best over headphones or decent speakers. 

• Like 4

Passionate about Aria Sb and 80.s punk ,post punk, coldwave, new wave , here’s my  new project, started to play a few time  only with Bruno the guitarist  soon a female singer will join us , and still looking for the right drummer, we r based in  New Malden, hope you like these humble play , thanks 

Edited by J66Bass
  • Like 3

Testing Darkglass Microtubes X. It's the smallest of the X series bass distortion/overdrive, but even without EQ, it has many tonal options (much more than I recorded). Recorded on a Warwick Corvette $$ 5 bass - passive mode, j-bass sound & p-bass sound.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Double Bass Solo over a new composition 'Ty Unos' earlier this month with the Jochen Eisentraut trio at The Blue Bell, Conwy, North Wales 14/10/22 (choose your fave social media outlet!)

Instagram Video | Reddit Video | Watch On Youtube| Watch On Twitter |  Tumblr Video Watch on Facebook|

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

• 2 weeks later...

Totally forgot to upload this one!

A little original ditty played on an incredible AC Guitars Mule bass I had the pleasure of borrowing from @skelf

Short scale, heavily chambered, 5er, tuned E to C with Black Tape Strings and Piezo electronics, absolutely incredible instrument and it literally weighs nothing at all!

• Like 1