Why become a member? ×

Feedback for StevieD_FenderP2009

StevieD_FenderP2009

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='597879' date='Sep 14 2009, 12:34 AM']Bought a P-bass from Steve and he's a top bloke. Really easy to deal with.

sh*t taste in football but nobodys perfect LOL![/quote]

Cheers for that mate
Your a great guy to deal with but i do have to disagree with your last statement =P
It is infact yourself who has the sh*t taste in football =) *smug look*
But seriously, Really cool guy to deal with, Smoooooooooth transaction and payed immediately

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will mostly be spending this weekend annoying guitarists and drummers by going

"I'm over here, look... now, I'm over here!"

This is because Stevie has given me a bad case of 'Idiot Bassist With New Toy' Syndrome by selling me a wireless system in a timely and most painless fashion.

Cheers, Dude!!!

• 3 months later...

Stevie man

First of all just to say what a true gent you've been with the whole sale of your truly stunning custom P-Bass, such a pleasure to deal with and made the whole flow of the sale run like water.

Iv only been a basschatter for a few months now, and as im slightly new to it, so i was naturally a little nervous when transferring £500 into his account

Nothing to be worried about in the slightest, QUALITY & TRUSTWORTHY

Also mate cheers for keeping me up to date with everything that was happening, really helpfull mid sale with putting up with my obvious and boring questions haha.

The most surprising part is that even after the whole sale, your still helping me with it, cheers for the pickup cover plate link, and im getting those Di'addario's this weekend

I will definitely buy from you again in the future man,

Ill see you at maiden if you make it to the M.E.N

take it easy man

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a double muff from stevie,

arrived as described and in fully working order (with a battery which was a bonus) ,

Some post office problems delayed the delivery but stevie kept me informed about these and couldnt be blamed for it.

all in all a trustworthy and friendly guy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='bremen' timestamp='1316437767' post='1377961']
Stevie is an honest upstanding pillar of the Basschat community. When he sticks a stamp on a parcel, it stays stuck; the parcel arrives promptly and is full of stuff as good or better than he described.

Sombreros aloft!
[/quote]

...most epic piece of feedback I've EVER seen. Thanks very much Chris!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Vintage from Stevie which turned out to be a Seymour Duncan SPB-2 Hot in an SPB-1 Vintage box. Stevie thinks there must have been a mix-up at the SD factory. :)

The SPB-2 is a quality bit of kit. Happy with it.

Edit for grammar.

Edited by discreet

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...