Why become a member? ×

Ezoics

Happy Jack

https://www.ezoic.com/

What does Ezoic do?

Ezoic is an adtech platform that uses cutting-edge technology and artificial intelligence (AI) to help publishers improve ad earnings. Ezoic allows website owners to connect with ad networks and access high-paying partners, while also improving their website's user experience. 23 Jul 2023

Who owns Ezoic?

Dwayne Lafleur is an entrepreneur, hands-on technologist, founder and CEO of venture-backed start up Ezoic Inc. Previously, Dwayne founded Cubics, the first display ad network for Facebook app developers.

What is the minimum payout for Ezoic?

Our affiliate payout terms operate on a 30-day net payment for the previous month (i.e. September earnings would be paid out at the end of October). In order to receive payment, you will need to add a payment method to your affiliate account and earn a minimum of $20 in commission.

I know that Mr H Jack blocked me a while back for reasons best known to himself so he won't see this, but can someone else explain the point of his posts above? Just for a laugh at someone's name. or is he promoting this ad software?

I think he is drawing our attention to software that might infringe our privacy in the name of advertising. I’ve seen his posts for many years and he seems pretty sane so other than slight amusement at Dwayne’s name, I don’t see an issue here ? 

Ezoic is what is now used to help BassChat raise money through "intelligent" ad placement for those who don't know.

And for the mods, better take a look at Hi-fi Critic, a paper magazine with absolutely no ad at all, which is self paid by the subscriptions.

This could also become a reality here with the amount of members, just ask for a fee to have a totally ad free website for subscribers only and it will work for sure.

German website www.bassic.de has absolutely no ad for the members when signed in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, lowdown said:

I can do without this everytime I open up Basschat...

1.thumb.JPG.a262059cb746b9e51109f31b4e465bc5.JPG

2.thumb.JPG.306363a73941cd3e3457d8d6e9fa0da4.JPG

1 hour ago, Reggaebass said:

IMG_1353.jpeg

1 hour ago, fleabag said:

Those white ticks in blue boxes need unticking.  That's a generic Cookie Policy  page that i've seen many times on other websites.  More than annoying as it needs you to manually decline every blue tick.  They must figure you cant bothered or something.  I've sometimes opened a website which uses this generic cookie page, and simply moved on to another website selling the same stuff i was looking for.  But being this is Basschat, i  went ahead and declined every blue tick that was possible to decline

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

So info on this page is no longer correct?  @ped

https://www.basschat.co.uk/cookies/

Hi Stub, I'm afraid I'm not involved in this work at all, so I don't know, sorry. Having trialled third party ad servers before I know that they often flood the site with incorrect elements which they promised they wouldn't when they 'turn it on' and as a result I should think over the next few days normal service will resume with some clarity over cookies etc.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mowf said:

I’m a little disappointed as I thought this thread was about Scooby Doo’s reaction upon seeing a ghost.

It's about geological eons.

Hadean eon: 567.3 million years

Archean eon: 1500 million years

Proterozoic eon: 1961.2 million years

Phanerozoic eon: eon: 538.8 million years

Ezoic eon: 4 days

(Recycled joke to save the environment)