gorandelac

SOLD Alembic Deluxe 5
£5950
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.

Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.

Scale: 34"

String spacing: 19 mm
Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
Top: coco Bolo
Back: Coco Bolo
Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)

Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.

LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)

Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.

Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.

This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6200 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

MK5D_CocoBolo_Full.jpg

IMG_20200915_101011.jpg

IMG_20200915_101534.jpg

IMG_20200915_102137.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_101225.jpg

IMG_20200915_101237.jpg

IMG_20200915_101305.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_100931.jpg

IMG_20200915_100914.jpg

Edited by gorandelac
  • Like 22

This is an absolute amazing instrument for a great price! F**k Covid, in better days I would really think hard about getting it back!

Good luck Goran!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Very nice... if only it had one string less !!

Haha, I just thought "If only it had one string more"… 😉

• Like 3

Wow. So virtually identical to one I bought new over in the US back in 2007 I think. It was a work of art and sounded as rich as glorious as a grand piano. For many years I strung it E-C which never really quite worked somehow, switched to conventional B-G and it was amazing.

A very serious and beautiful instrument, I'm sure you won't need any of the usual 'GLWTS' to sell it!

• Like 1

Gorgeous!! It was this video of a similar MK 5 that made me import the MK 4 that I owned all too briefly:

GLWTS Goran!

• Like 1

On 16/09/2020 at 16:07, Marcus said:

Very nice... if only it had one string less !!

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

• Like 3

wow - what a lovely piece of furniture that would make...can see it as my new coffee table - it only it was 5.9K less...i'll carry on dreaming

• Like 1

On 04/10/2020 at 22:32, claustra said:

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

give me 5000 and I'll lower you the price for 5000 ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By d_g
      Final pricedrop to £1495 before removing
      See last post below for a new video demo!
      Tentatively putting my Overwater up for sale on here. I'm in no rush to sell it but open to sensible offers. Anyone in the SW London area is welcome to give it a try.
      Anyone who's played one of these knows the kind of quality you can expect from this. It was built for me in 2017 by Chris and the team and would cost around £3500 to have made now I believe. I originally ordered it with an East J Retro which I have since changed for a J Tone giving it a more vintage sound and the versatility of a passive tone control. It will also come with the extra capacitors which are easy to switch out to adjust the roll off of the tone control. I also swapped the pickups from Overwater Ceramic to OWs new Alnico ones. I will include both sets of pickups for the buyer and a Fender Hard Case.
      Spec is below, let me know if you have any questions, it's in very nearly perfect condition, a few marks on the headstock and a couple of tiny dinks on the top of the neck are pictured below. You are welcome to try in Chessington, KT9. I will also consider posting fully insured.
      - Maple 21 fret bolt on neck
      - Nut 46mm
      -19mm string spacing
      -MOP block inlays
      -3mm side dots (1mm bigger than standard for extra visibility)
      -Alder body
      -J Tone Preamp
      -OW Noiseless Alnico Pickups (Ceramics for more HiFi sound also included)
      -Hipshot Ultralight Tuners
      -Custom Seafoam Green Finish
      -35" scale
      Many thanks
      Dan

The tiny black mark in the picture below was just rubber and has now been cleaned off. 

• By RiverofDeceit69
      *Price Drop £325*

For sale/ trade here is my Cort Bass GB75 JH in Trans black
      Owned for about two years, played many shows and recorded with it but I'm no longer in a hardcore band, so I don't need a 5 string.
      Omega Bass bridge Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound J-Bass pickup in the neck Hipshot Ultralite Machine heads Swamp Ash Body 2 Band EQ, pickup selector, volume Maple neck (with a nice flame maple) Humbucker in the back ( great stingray tone) Spoke wheel truss rod adjustment (like those on musicman basses) comes with gig bag Ideally I'd like to trade it for a bass in the same price range (preferably fretless)

Few nicks here and there on the body, and a few up the neck but nothing noticeable.
      The battery cover on the back came off unfortunately.
      one of the tuning pegs is slightly bent, but works perfectly still.
      The neck pickup is a bit temperamental due to soldering work, but its a 2 minute fix to re-solder the wire - I just don't have access to a soldering iron right now.
      Other than that, it's in full working order and good condition

• By Mama Huhu
      As new and now, it seems, like hen's teeth, literally bought last year, used at one 3-hour gentle rehearsal a fortnight ago and it's sat in a rack since the day I bought it. Fully tested, has all original packaging, includes rack ears, sounds utterly flawless and is as light as anything! Only selling as I got an unexpected deal on an Epifani UL901. Collection from Salisbury SP1 but I might consider a courier at your expense and risk. I'd ideally like to sell this but I'm open offers or to trades for a decent bass or guitar. I play Spector active basses, for instance - what ya gots? 

• By Sharpersideband
      Bass player wanted for Hertfordshire based rock band, style is pop punk with a slight hard rock edge, current members late 20’s age. We play original songs but also love the odd cover! Feel free to get in touch.
      Check us out on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0pUQDpvPcy74tSsj1T0XWj?si=E0OLbb19QBmXG2lNq7H1cA
    • By d_g
      Selling this nearly new set of Aguilar 70s five string pickups. 
      The came in a bass I bought on here and had been recently installed. I’ve since restored the bass to its original configuration so no longer need these.
      Great 70s Jazz and Marcus Millery type tones, they sounded great in my 5 string jazz and are good as new. 
      These are £219 on GAK currently so I’m looking for £125 posted and insured in the UK.
      Any questions give me a shout.
      Thanks
      Dan