gorandelac

Alembic MK Deluxe 5 K Balance 💥
£5950
Zagreb, Croatia

Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.

Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.

Scale: 34"
Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
Top: coco Bolo
Back: Coco Bolo
Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)

Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.

LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)

Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.

Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.

This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 pounds but it's actually 6500 euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

MK5D_CocoBolo_Full.jpg

IMG_20200915_101011.jpg

IMG_20200915_101534.jpg

IMG_20200915_102137.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_101225.jpg

IMG_20200915_101237.jpg

IMG_20200915_101305.jpg

IMG_20200915_101511.jpg

IMG_20200915_100931.jpg

IMG_20200915_100914.jpg

Edited by gorandelac
  • Like 19

This is an absolute amazing instrument for a great price! F**k Covid, in better days I would really think hard about getting it back!

Good luck Goran!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Marcus said:

Very nice... if only it had one string less !!

Haha, I just thought "If only it had one string more"… 😉

• Like 2

(lost for words)

• Like 3

Wow. So virtually identical to one I bought new over in the US back in 2007 I think. It was a work of art and sounded as rich as glorious as a grand piano. For many years I strung it E-C which never really quite worked somehow, switched to conventional B-G and it was amazing.

A very serious and beautiful instrument, I'm sure you won't need any of the usual 'GLWTS' to sell it!

• Like 1

Gorgeous!! It was this video of a similar MK 5 that made me import the MK 4 that I owned all too briefly:

GLWTS Goran!

• Like 1

On 16/09/2020 at 16:07, Marcus said:

Very nice... if only it had one string less !!

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

• Like 3

wow - what a lovely piece of furniture that would make...can see it as my new coffee table - it only it was 5.9K less...i'll carry on dreaming

• Like 1

On 04/10/2020 at 22:32, claustra said:

If only it was £5k less !

What a beauty.
Mesmerising.

give me 5000 and I'll lower you the price for 5000 ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, gorandelac said:

Possible trades for Fodera 6

What about a Fodera Custom 5? 😎

• Like 1