Why become a member? ×

Basschat T shirts for sale

I got mine and its amazing. So good that today, was the first day I wore it in public and the following happened,

a. A lady a work winked at me.
b. Two young girls in the que behind me at Waitrose started chatting to me.
c. Upon leaving Waitrose, a very pretty blonde lady smiled at me.

This sort of thing never normally happens to me and the only difference was I was wearing my uber cool basschat T-shirt out in public for the first time. Now, if I can find out where Keira Knightely lives, I may be in with a chance :)

[quote name='Linus27' post='647396' date='Nov 6 2009, 04:55 PM']I got mine and its amazing. So good that today, was the first day I wore it in public and the following happened,

This sort of thing never normally happens to me and the only difference was I was wearing my uber cool basschat T-shirt out in public for the first time. Now, if I can find out where Keira Knightely lives, I may be in with a chance :)[/quote]

Was your coat obscuring the "B" possibly?

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Linus27' post='647396' date='Nov 6 2009, 04:55 PM']I got mine and its amazing. So good that today, was the first day I wore it in public and the following happened,

This sort of thing never normally happens to me and the only difference was I was wearing my uber cool basschat T-shirt out in public for the first time. Now, if I can find out where Keira Knightely lives, I may be in with a chance :)[/quote]

It was probably due to you wearing Lynx lol.

Guess ill have to resort to my TalkBass T-shirt to woo the local shoppers this weekend.

[quote name='OldGit' post='647398' date='Nov 6 2009, 04:59 PM']Was your coat obscuring the "B" possibly?

:rolleyes:[/quote]

I played in a band that had a link up with community outfit in South Africa and we were all part of a project called Ubuntu (not the operating system :) ) and at one point there were 50 or so people all walking around Brecon Jazz festival with UNT visible on their tee shirts under jackets ...

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='647416' date='Nov 6 2009, 05:11 PM']It was probably due to you wearing Lynx lol.

Guess ill have to resort to my TalkBass T-shirt to woo the local shoppers this weekend.[/quote]

We can't have that!! Strange it hasn't arrived yet - I think nearly all have now. If it doesn't show up I will refund you and send you another free (if I have one at the moment) or reserve you one in the next batch. It's probably being worn by a postie somewhere. Marleaux Bass Guitars of Germany sent me some things a while back and they went missing, so next time Gerald Marleaux sent them with a letter addressed to the postie asking him to deliver the parcel this time and to take a look at buying a Marleaux bass!!

Cheers
ped

[quote name='ped' post='647588' date='Nov 6 2009, 08:04 PM']We can't have that!! Strange it hasn't arrived yet - I think nearly all have now. If it doesn't show up I will refund you and send you another free (if I have one at the moment) or reserve you one in the next batch. It's probably being worn by a postie somewhere. Marleaux Bass Guitars of Germany sent me some things a while back and they went missing, so next time Gerald Marleaux sent them with a letter addressed to the postie asking him to deliver the parcel this time and to take a look at buying a Marleaux bass!!

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Cheers Ped.

Things have been taking a while to arrive so ill give it a few more days. I dont think our postie would have taken it, that would involve him getting out of bed ;-)
Not worried about a refund, if you do have another one you can send me that will be fine, or ill wait till you get some more in.

Ill let you know if it turns up by mid week.

[quote name='ped' post='647717' date='Nov 6 2009, 10:09 PM']All XLs are gone I think mate - I will take whatever is left to Bass Day.[/quote]
You'll be going near my house when you go to Bass Day - got a spare XXL you could drop in? :)

[quote name='bassbluestew' post='653930' date='Nov 13 2009, 06:38 PM']Dearest Ped, if there is an orange xxl could I have one please, let me know and I'll gedt dosh to you asap.........................did I mention I picked up a 77 'Ray ????? It's the canines undercarriage so it is !!!

Stewart[/quote]
dont suppose there are any xl left anywhere? long sleeve/ short sleve WHY

• 3 months later...

Yo folks

Indeed I am on the move throughout this week, but I did find a few Ts whilst I was packing things away, all orange, some small and possibly a couple larger.

I'll get another batch ASAP - I am trying to find a deal where I can get them made and sent automatically but still make the T's cheapish.

Cheers
ped