Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mcgiver69 said:

Ok guys two freebies for you:

- Hornet plugins - Console EQ is free for the next 3 days!!

https://www.hornetplugins.com/plugins/hornet-sw34eq-mk2/

- Melda Productions MDynamicEq is free until the 16th!!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MDynamicEq

Go and get yourself 2 great plugins for absolutely nuffink!!

Free, but for the Hornet, it means inscribing, then installing yet another Downloader programme, which sends the download to the wrong place (as usual...). No big deal, but with so many otfits doing the same stuff, it becomes tiresome for a 'one-off'. Melda don't do this, it's a straightforward download, once inscribed (I already am, soooooo...). Just sayin'. B|

Hmm... Melda seem to have joined the club, too, with an Installer. A bit fiddly, but I got it to work, after a fashion. Very clunky, though. :|

Edited by Dad3353

3 hours ago, Dad3353 said:

Free, but for the Hornet, it means inscribing, then installing yet another Downloader programme, which sends the download to the wrong place (as usual...). No big deal, but with so many otfits doing the same stuff, it becomes tiresome for a 'one-off'. Melda don't do this, it's a straightforward download, once inscribed (I already am, soooooo...). Just sayin'. B|

Hmm... Melda seem to have joined the club, too, with an Installer. A bit fiddly, but I got it to work, after a fashion. Very clunky, though. :|

You don't need to install the installer for Hornet, just go to your account section and there you'll find every individual plugin you acquired. You can download the installer for each plugin there.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys the complete collection of IK Multimedia MixBox is on sale for $30 (yes Dollars). That's 85% off!!

Get this, it is a bloody bargain; especially for those who use a digital PA for their bands. You can route MixBox standalone using an iPad through your digital PA system and create presets for all your vocals, drums, and instruments. If you don't use digital PA then just use it for your mixing.

https://audioplugin.deals/product/mixbox-by-ik-multimedia/?utm_source=APD+Subscribers&utm_campaign=40c1decde3-Deal_Launch_IKM_MixBox&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_766211a9e5-40c1decde3-39689581&ct=t(Deal_Launch_IKM_MixBox)&goal=0_766211a9e5-40c1decde3-39689581&mc_cid=40c1decde3&mc_eid=ca43408edb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Naigewron said:

Not free on their site as far as I can see. Is there a code or special URL?

Edit: Found it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyOZ0OfIRUF/

I got it by going to the 'Plugin Boutique' site and adding to the basket from the list (top left).

VST Plugins

You will then be given a code and link to activate at the UAD website. You then download the LA-2A via their UA Connect App.

Authorize Your UAD Plug-Ins

You will also need an iLok account (No USB dongle needed). I just used my iLok Cloud/Computer account.

After linking your iLok account at UAD you will find it just turns up in your iLok account.

I found it to be okay, but certainly no better than my stock vintage Comps/Limiters in Nuendo 12.

Also, I couldn't seem to resize it, although that might be a Nuendo thing.

It does seem an awful lot of faffing around for something that might not be any better than you already have when it comes to *Vintage'  sounding VST's.

Please don't let my negativity put you off though. Some may find it really useful !!

Untitled.thumb.jpg.c3aa3a4b59e1bd59dbeb1de1d14785db.jpg

Edited by lowdown

IK Multimedia is giving they SVX-2 Bass Suite for FREE!!!!

It consists of 3 Ampeg amps with their cabs (BN15-N, SV-R and SV-4B)

Go to then en of the page and click on the link.

If you are already registered to IK Multimedia just log in and go to my Software and it will redeem automatically. If you are not register just register to their newsletter and download Amplitube CS for Free.

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2023/10/17/amplitube-svx-2-free/

• 1 month later...

Focusrite is doing a little bit off their FAST Bundle. It’s reduced from £330 to £275. 
However, I got an email from Novation a few days ago with a code. So I tried it last night & got the FAST Bundle for £40.

Here’s the code. 
FASTBUNDLEBF2023

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...