Why become a member? ×

Heads up! Great VST deals spotted

Mcgiver69

30 minutes ago, Naigewron said:

No I can press the button fine, and then I just get an eternal "Loading" indicator in the web browser window. Switching back to the download assistant or restarting it doesn't do anything either, so it's obvious that the login request isn't authenticated.

I now seem to remember having an issue with Dorico 4 a few months back when Steinberg started the whole migrating process over to the Download Assistant.

I was advised to log out of the the Download Assistant and close it down. Then open the App and log in again. 

That fixed my issue, so maybe try that?

Solved. I had to copy the URL for the login page from Chrome to Edge and then it worked. Mostly. I had to change my password, and then change my password one more time (to the same password as before).

They've definitely got some user authentication issues, but that worked for me at least.

Edited by Naigewron

8 minutes ago, Naigewron said:

Solved. I had to copy the URL for the login page from Chrome to Edge and then it worked. Mostly. I had to change my oassword, and then change my password one more time (to the same password as before).

They've definitely got some user authentication issues, but that worked for me at least.

Glad you got it sorted...👍

1 hour ago, Dad3353 said:

R91KekF.gif

(Although I can't try this collection, as it tells me that my Kontakt is not recent enough. I'd not planned on upgrading in the near future, so these will remain under wraps until I can actually play them. 2023..? Maybe... :/ )

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/09/2022 at 16:14, Mcgiver69 said:

Another heads Up!!!!

Plugin Alliance is giving up a voucher for $20, you can get a free plugin with it.

You can get the Gallien-Krueger 800R or any other Ampeg bass amp which are going for $19.99. Use the voucher BOOM-20-OFF

https://www.plugin-alliance.com

GUYS!! This is back on so you can re-use this voucher for another purchase, this is only for a limited time so go ahead and get yourself another FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

On 29/09/2022 at 17:14, Mcgiver69 said:

Another heads Up!!!!

Plugin Alliance is giving up a voucher for $20, you can get a free plugin with it.

You can get the Gallien-Krueger 800R or any other Ampeg bass amp which are going for $19.99. Use the voucher BOOM-20-OFF

https://www.plugin-alliance.com

How do we get the voucher? Am I just blind? Or is it gone now?

1 minute ago, Naigewron said:

How do we get the voucher? Am I just blind? Or is it gone now?

The voucher is BOOM-20-OFF just use this at checkout. You can only use it once, you can get anything £20 or less or use it to partially fund something more expensive.

1 minute ago, Woodinblack said:

Just use the code

Just now, Mcgiver69 said:

The voucher is BOOM-20-OFF just use this at checkout. You can only use it once, you can get anything £20 or less or use it to partially fund something more expensive.

Got it, so I'm just blind then. I was looking at their web site, evidently not reading the original post closely enough 😄

30 minutes ago, Mcgiver69 said:

Well I just got the Gallien-Kureger R800 and the Ampeg B15N all FREE!!!! and next time I'll get the Neve Channel Strip.

That’s the same 2 as I got. 
The GK is the more versatile of the 2.

I’m gonna stick them on my laptop & try them at band jam tonight. 

45 minutes ago, Owen said:

Thanks, it was either that or user error. I have a lot of experience of user error so had to check. It was exciting while it lasted :)

Well they'll definitely bring it back soon and I'll post as soon as possible but bear in mind they don't last long so make the most out of it while you can.

• Like 1