Left leaderboard
ratman

Pedal Clearout, nearly all gone....
£555
London N4

I'm clearing out a ton of pedals. All prices include recorded UK (signed for) delivery. I'll knock a fiver off , and include a free cuppa, for collection in person. Everything is priced keenly to sell, but I will do discounts for multiple puchases. Assume a pedal is in good condition unless otherwise stated. Most of the pedals have velcro or pedal board tape underneath.

Chowny Fuzzster fuzz. £25.

VGC. Includes original box.

Digitech Bass Driver distortion. £30.

Well used, heavily marked enclosure. No box.

Source Audio Neuro Hub. £40. ****SOLD ****

COG Knightfall V1 distortion. £50. **** SOLD ****

Source Audio Manta bass envelope filter. £80. **** SOLD ****

Source Audio Aftershock distortion. £85. **** SOLD ****

Source Audio programmable EQ. £45. **** SOLD ****

EHX Micro Qtron envelope filter. £30. **** SOLD ****

Behringer BDI 121 distortion pedal/preamp £10. **** SOLD ****

Zoom MS60B multi effects. £50. **** SOLD ****

Zoom B3 multi effects. £40. **** SOLD ****

TC Polytune Mini tuner. £35. **** SOLD ****

Sansamp Bass Driver V1 distortion/DI. £50. *** SOLD ***

Pedal Sale 0319.JPG

Edited by ratman

2 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

@lee650 that’s a good price for a Hub. 

I know Peter and i was about to buy it, but bailed last minute! I bought Alex's Gemini instead! Top bloke and very highly recommended to deal with. I'm still sortve  regretting not getting it and the gecko 😁

1 hour ago, lee650 said:

I know Peter and i was about to buy it, but bailed last minute! I bought Alex's Gemini instead! Top bloke and very highly recommended to deal with. I'm still sortve  regretting not getting it and the gecko 😁

Buy it and I’ll pay £10 towards it.

£50 for a BDDI? Are you feeling well? £100 would still be a bargain! 😄

Edited by dannybuoy

...and a B3 for £40?!!! Not surprised that's also just flown off the shelf :) 

1 hour ago, ratman said:

To the top.

Do you realise you don’t need to make bump posts? There’s a “bump topic” button at the top of the page which will bump the post to the top.

Ah ha! I just found it. Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea that existed ;)

• Like 1

Selling a SansAmp for £50?! that's crazy haha, they go for like £140... Why not make an easy profit if you only paid £50?The mind boggles.

Edited by AinsleyWalker

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mickeyboro
      Price drop to £225. Am in west London tomorrow (Sunday 5 July) if this helps anyone.

Long-scale hollowbody semi-acoustic bass guitar in black. 9/10 condition, neck pristine. Black finish means it looks mean and magnificent! The body is a lot thinner than you'd expect.
      These seem to have been the model for the Chowny CHB series. I have owned a Chowny and a Jack Casady and have found the Aria TAB-66 to be the equal of both. (The bridge and tailpiece beat the Casady bridge hands down). The two pickups can be used separately or together; the neck varies from Rickenbacker to Rivoli, while the bridge pickup adds a more percussive, modern bite. 
      The finish is that of a luxury bass, and the balance on the strap is good with no neck dive. I bought this to use with my folk-rock band, and it certainly looks and sounds the part. Really wish I could bond with it, but I am too comfortable with my Fenders.
      Comes with an almost-fitting gig bag that works fine for transport.

Specification list
      Number of Strings: 4
      Body Type: Hollowbody
      Scale Length: 34"
      Body Construction: Double cutaway
      Body Wood: Maple
      Body Top: Maple
      Carved Top: Yes
      Pickguard: Yes
      Neck Construction: 1-piece neck
      Neck Joint: Set neck
      Neck Wood: Maple
      Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
      Fingerboard Inlays: Dot
      Number of Frets: 20
      Bridge: Stoptail
      Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
      Hardware: Chrome
      Number of Pickups: 2
      Bridge Pickup Type: Humbucker
      Neck Pickup Type: Humbucker
      Controls: Tone and Volume
      Controls: Selector Switch

• By TRBboy
      Hey folks, 
      I've had a zoom B3 on my pedal board for yonks now. It's a great pedal, but I usually only use it for rarely-used effects and such. 
      Although I've used it for lots of different things, and it's been great, I've always felt like I haven't really been scratching the surface or getting the most out of it. 
      I usually only have it stuck on one bank with 3 seperate stomp boxes set up. I have no need of amp sims really. 
      Just wondered if anyone has any good tips or advice for getting the most out of it? 
      Effects I'm especially interested in at the moment are envelope filter, phaser, octaver, fuzz, and a natural, gritty slight overdrive. 
      Do most of you guys combine effects on one bank to get 'a sound' and then change up and down the banks for different effects? 
      Any advice welcome! Thanks all. 😊
    • By elliott_Þórunn
      A few pedals for sale, all in excellent (like new) condition.
      Prices include shipping but not Paypal fees (if you want to pay that way)

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine V2 - £170
      This is version 2 of the pedal with their Flexi-Switch technology allowing for latching and momentary switching

Cog "CADe00" Custom Dirt Box - £160
      Includes an overdrive circuit (white knobs) based on Cog's Darklighter pedal, a distortion circuit (black knobs) based on Cog's Knightfall pedal, an analog octave up circuit (yellow knobs) and a master clean blend and low pass filter (blue knobs). 

Hudson Dual Broadcast - £160
      This is the version with two gain modes selectable via the footswitches.

• By warwickhunt
      The last of the 'back up amps to my back up amp' sale!
      The GOOD - Works perfectly.  Silly light and small.  Comes with TC carry bag/satchel.  EQ can be tweaked and edited/saved/stored but I have it sounding great in factory setting.  Oh and it is RED!
      The BAD - It is NOT immaculate, with a few dings in the aluminium casing and it has one of the rubber knobs missing (they aren't mega tight fit so I'd surprised if there wasn't a massive market for replacement knobs in the future).  The carry bag is a bit frayed and tatty but does the job.
      Not open to offers on this as it is the smallest of my back up amps and as such the easiest to store/keep.
      Features:
      [*]1/4" Input connector jack
      [*]Input impedance 1 mOhm / 100 pF
      [*]Gain range -96 to 32dB
      [*]Tone control:
      [*]Bass Center Freq: 280Hz (range: 71-1120Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB)
      [*]Low Mid Center Freq: 400Hz (range: 100-1600Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB)
      [*]High Mid Center Freq: 800Hz (range: 200-3150Hz, Gain: +15/-24dB)
      [*]Treble Center Freq: 1600Hz (range: 400-6300Hz, Gain: +12/-24dB)
      [*]Tube Tone 0 to 12, Tube amp Recreation
      [*]Spectra Comp 3 band Spectral Compression
      [*]Preset Level -12 dB to 0 gain attenuation
      [*]Three User Memory locations storing all front panel controls except Mute and Master Level
      [*]Tuner
      [*]Tuning range Chromatic, constant on A0 (27.50Hz) to E5 (659.26Hz)
      [*]Mute Mutes speaker out, Phones out and Balanced out
      [*]Master Level Headphone Output Studio quality headphone amp
      [*]Impedance 40 to 600 Ohm
      [*]Mains supply Universal 100 - 240V 50/60Hz (80w @ 1/8 Power)
      [*]Speaker out Combined Speakon / 1/4" jack
      [*]Power rating 450w (800w Peak)
      [*]Balanced output Transformer Balanced XLR, Pre/Post Pre-amp
      [*]Max. Output +0dBu
      [*]Optimal Load Impedance 600 Ohm
      [*]Preamp out 1/4" Jack, Balanced Output, Max Output Level = +8dBu
      [*]Power amp in 1/4" Jack, balanced input, impedance = 10 kOhm, Max Input Level = +8dBu
      [*]Rehearsal input RCA, Left/Right input, fits to iPod ®
      [*]Digital Recording out Balanced XLR, AES/EBU, (24-bit)
      [*]Remote connection 5 pin DIN, Cable with shield
      [*]Dimensions: 10.8"H x 11.4"W x 2.6"D
      [*]Weight: 8.8 lb.
      [*]Finish: Sandblasted die-cast aluminium

• By Higgie
      Will be adding more to this list over the coming days, and pics are coming soon, but so far we have for sale:
      Original Digitech WH1 Whammy with Gigrig Whambo (nifty unit that allows you to daisy chain an 9vAC Whammy pedal to a 9vDC power supply) - £SOLD
      COG Knightfall - I have 2 of these up for sale, one is a 2012 v1, the other is a newer version. Not much difference to my ears, just slightly different labelling on yhe enclosure. £65 for the v1, £75 for the V2.
      Analogman Mini Chorus with hardwired ‘deep’ mod. THE bass player’s Chorus pedal. In mint condition, with original box, dust bag, and manual etc. - £170 SOLD
      MSD Earthquaker Bass Wah - Pretty rare. Never seen another one for sale. The ULTIMATE Bass wah Pedal. Pressure activated or footswitchable to allow half open wah tones, three switchable frequency bands, and four switchable filter bandwidths give you 12 different wah settings, nailing anything from rock to funk. Add a fuzz pedal and channel your inner Timmy C/Cliff Burton! Mint condition - £200 SOLD
      Subdecay Quasar DLX V1 - The only Phaser you will ever need. Expression pedal input, tap tempo, loads of different wave shapes, plus your standard controls such frequency, depth, mix etc. Toggle switch between 4, 6 and 8 stages of analog phasery goodness! Mint condition save for the velcro on the bottom - £170
      Marshall Drivemaster - Essentially a reboxing of the original Marshall Guv’nor without the TRS jack FX Loop. All those early RATM distortion sounds are in there. In excellent condition, but missing the battery door - £85
      GigRig Quartermaster QM4 - The original version, NOT the QMX4. Just 4 loops, on/off. Stick your tone sucking pedals in a loop, or multiple pedals in a loop to turn them all on/off at once. High quality relay switching. In excellent condition, I got this as part of a job lot of GigRig stuff and have actually never used it - £85
      Akai Headrush E2 Delay/Looper - Mint in Box. Loved the first one I had and regretted selling it, so I picked this one up. Haven't used it since I bought it on a whim and it's just sat here in its box. £55
      Boss BF-2B Bass Flanger - The original bass flanger from the 80s! Sounds great, get your Phil Lynott on! Recently serviced - £60
      Xotic X-Blender - The original X-Blender! True Bypass loop with clean blend, and a 2 band EQ/Boost built in. Two footswitches, one to activate the loop, the other to switch between blended and 100% wet. Phase invert switch for pedals that invert the phase (some envelope filters do this making them hard to use with a clean blend). Good condition with manual and original box - £100
      Xotic Stereo X-Blender - Straight from the Xotic Custom Shop, and now discontinued! Like it's little brother, the Stereo X-Blender allows you to blend your clean signal with your effects. But where it differs is that you have 3 FX Loops. Two footswitchable loops with individual blend controls, and a third loop that is always active and with a fixed ratio of 50/50 dry/wet. All 3 loops have stereo returns, and run in parallel to each other! So you can run three pedals or groups of pedals on top of each other instead of into each other. Some really cool sounds to be had here! It's main outputs are also stereo. A real swiss army knife pedal with lots of potential for crazy sounds, signal routing, and general blending capabilities. I bought this brand new not long ago, and it saw a couple of gigs before my needs changed, and it went back in the box. Mint condition with the original box/manual etc. - £180 TRADED
      Atomic Echo Clone - Widely considered as one of, if not the, finest Analog Delay pedals in the world, the original Way Huge Aqua Puss (not any of the Dunlop made models) would regularly fetch $1000+ on eBay. When the original Way Huge went out of business, all the remaining parts were bought up and sold as the ‘Echo Clone’. Exactly the same pedal, just a different enclosure. From what I have read, there were only 50 of these ever produced - £340
      Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-5QjkCK7CubxdroLLM0cv-iJ4gE6hjlk
      Collection from NE London preferred, or local delivery is possible. Postage also possible, add £5 or £10 for the larger pedals.