Left leaderboard
Dee-bass

Sold. Sadowsky USA Tal Wilkenfeld £3400.Sold
£3800

Here you have the Sadowsky USA Jazz Tal Wilkenfeld. It’s a 2015 & is in exceptional condition with all paperwork etc. This is the ultimate in Jazz Basses, swamp ash chambered body, the weight & balance is unreal & the thing literally plays itself with outstanding sustain & resonance. 

Best 

Dee

47EDB833-F4E3-4DA2-ACDE-C2897E1C0284.jpeg

AD3EEA51-382E-401E-A45D-862916351069.jpeg

F78C362A-C101-4DE6-8DC0-ABBADB033010.jpeg

E42628C4-9583-42C7-88D9-8A4E0A8E14AC.jpeg

0C16C9E4-0A96-4EC2-BCFD-DDF3A3B6D05B.jpeg

8F0D74F6-A5C9-4D9B-AEEC-7BBFCC2152B0.jpeg

13541F46-57DC-4182-9748-94013E2EC91F.jpeg

702F1903-245B-4BE1-8800-FDC114ED456B.jpeg

F60C6AE9-BE49-43E9-8CC2-621B97F19EDA.jpeg

08372A99-FE24-4191-8FDE-CFF99C4442D2.jpeg

Edited by Dee-bass
  • Like 5

Does Tal come included?

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

He says it plays itself so Tal must be in the package deal surely. Lovely bass. 

Edited by bubinga5
  • Haha 3

What a beauty! Is this a Tal Wilkenfeld signature model which is no longer made by Sadowsky..?

That is utterly gorgeous! What are the controls, she's got one more knob than your usual J

Darn GAS - where are you based? (Hopefully a long way from me, then I have a reason to try and resist).

Oh, and another free bump to you.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 3Gorillas
      I am selling my beloved Human Base Jonas fretless. These basses - especially the fretless basses - are among the finest instruments available. Handbuilt by master luthier Siggi Jäger in Germany.
      This bass was built for me, 1st owner. I am selling the bass as I need some space and cash for new things and I also have a very similar Human Base fretless 6-string (I am more a 6-string guy…). This bass has been unplayed in its case for years now…
      Modell Jonas Maple-Body 3-part maple neck (neck-through) Amaranth-top ("Purpleheart") Ebony fretboard 24 "frets" with fretlines Bartolini-Pickup Glockenklang 3-Band-EQ Amaranth-Ramp (you can take it off without any marks) Except some tiny playwear on the fretboard (please see pictures) excellent condition, almost like new. The bass comes with original gigbag or HISCOX-case and tools.

New: > 2700 GBP or 3000 Euro
      Price 1620 GBP or 1800 Euro

The bass is located near Bonn / Germany. Shipping is no problem (at buyer's expense and risk)

• By foya
      The bass is in great condition for the age.
      low action and great playability
      it has Fender USA reissue ‘62 pickups as upgrade

• By lowregisterhead
      For sale is a beautiful example of Martin Petersen's work. It was made for Randy Hope-Taylor about 20 years ago, and the chap I bought it from recently had owned it for many years. It's certainly unusual, sporting a Tele headstock and stacked knobs, and as with all Martin's work, beautifully made. Having played extra long scale 5-string basses for many years, sadly it just doesn't work for me and my gorilla mitts!
      Specs:
      34” scale
      Surf green body with matching tele shaped headstock
      Flamed maple neck / Rosewood fingerboard 
      38mm nut / 19mm string spacing 
      Gotoh GBR640 tuners
      Alder body / parchment pickguard
      Passive / stack knob
      Mørch single coil jazz pickups ( 60s spacing )
      Vintage spiral saddle bridge
      Weight 4.8kg
      It also comes with a chrome neck pickup cover and an additional tort scratchplate. The neck & fingerboard was originally painted white, but the previous owner had this stripped some years ago by Martin Sims, and he did a great job revealing the beauty of the flame maple.
      The only trade I would be interested in is for a 35" scale 5-string with 19mm spacing.

• By ladze
      Up for sale is my really exceptional bass US Lakland 44-64 PJ with the Jazz bass neck profile (nut 1.5" = 38mm).
      Serial number BG20 means that is the first year of Bob Glaub - 44-64 production (2001) and it is supposed to be the first PJ in the US Lakland production history.

Alder body, maple neck in quarter-sawn cut (I have never seen such a nice and even cut), rosewood fingerboard, Lake Placid Blue colour, Lindy Fralin pickups, Hipshot tuning machines and special designed bridge with two options of strings installation - "through body" and classic "on bridge", Elixir nickel wound strings, original pickup cover and GATOR foam case included.
      Weight 4,3kg. There are couple of scratches and dings on the body but the bass is in great condition at all. This bass sounds really amazing!!!

More photos on request. Please - no trade offers!
      Shipping to UK or EU included.

• By w_joe
      For sale is my beloved Sadowsky Metro RS5
      Made in Japan
      Overall great condition
      With VTC
      4kg
      Original soft case included
      Located in Portugal
      Can trade for lightweight 5 string jazz bass or USA MM sterling 5 (hs version preferably) + cash my way. Show me what you've got and we'll talk
      Shiping cost not included
      Price dropped to 1590£
      For trades I value the bass in 1700£