Why become a member? ×

bs template

Ricky 4000

As an example, I give you "template b", although many other templates are available from the same seller...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bs-template-b/153237956986?hash=item23adb1a97a:g:KbMAAOSwxyJbhHTT

Seller seems to use the same EAN for all of his "templates", a, b, c, etc... that EAN brings up a boring budget P bass starter kit... it must be more interesting than that!?

If people are buying these things, I reckon they must be privy to some sort of code that I'm not aware of... O.o

I suspect he is marketing/selling the kits elsewhere, but lists then directs his customers to complete the transaction on eBay, presumably because it offers some kind of advantage? I'd have thought doing a normal listing, with pics and a description, would be better marketing given he's already paid the same amount for the listing fee. Mind you, he won't get many "not as described" claims!

• Like 1

I asked what it was he was selling...

Hi Aidan - good question 😄 ... I'm actually not trying to sell anything here which is why it makes no sense and is a mystery item and photo of a cardboard box. It was the start of a bass related listing which I've never had the time to complete. I'll have to either complete it or delete it - which sounds like a good philosophy. All the best, Dan

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

He sells mostly drum stuff, apparently. Looks like he uploads these template listings and subsequently edits them to sell specific items.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/funklefester/m.html?item=153237956986&hash=item23adb1a97a%3Ag%3AKbMAAOSwxyJbhHTT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Maybe makes sense if you're listing a lot of stuff and don't mind what the run & end times of your sales are.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...