Why become a member? ×

Impending NBD

AndyTravis

UPS are absolute shitehawks.

Mansons arranged collection.

guy actually finds the house this time, amazing!

”I’m not taking that with no labels mate”

What? It’s a third party collection - I haven’t got the labels.

”erm. Yeah, I can’t take that, if it gets lost...”

well if your lot hadn’t smashed it, and lost it in the first place you wouldn’t be here now...

”I can take it on Monday”

what, without a label? I’m not here on Monday, this was the day I could have it collected...

“yeah, needs a label for tracking - I can’t take it you see”

so it needs a label I don’t have, and you’ve got the booking reference - we could write it on and the paperwork can be generated at the depot. It’s a return mate, it’s not my problem if it’s lost.

”I can get it on Monday with the label on it”

it wont be here on Monday with a label on it - I’ll get them to sort it.

phoned Mansons, telephone manner can only be described as terse. Guy was really rude when I asked for the chaps I’ve been dealing with.

refund will take 3 days - didn’t take 3 days for me to pay for the fecking bass did it.

shite experience. Can’t wait for the Guild to turn up and I can get on with life.

Edited by AndyTravis

1 minute ago, TheGreek said:

The Lord moves in mysterious ways....Black mark for Mansons. They've set the value of their reputation at £750.

The lads I’ve dealt with have been good, humourous and fair.

I was narked at the process of reducing the price but I guess having worked in a guitar shop they’re managed by someone trying to make something on anything...it’s probably that guy I got on the phone.

No quibble when I said I just wanted a refund.

The 3 day thing will be their credit card provider still sh*tty way to do things.

They could’ve packed the bass better. I’ve packed it better to go back.

They should’ve sent me a label. They didn’t.

It’s unlikely i’ll use them again.

34 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

UPS are absolute shitehawks.

Our UPS deliveries are very good where we are, haven't had a problem with their shipping, we just don't really deal with them any more as our area driver was a racist so my wife refuses to deal with him.

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Our UPS deliveries are very good where we are, haven't had a problem with their shipping, we just don't really deal with them any more as our area driver was a racist so my wife refuses to deal with him.

The local driver to me here is a lovely bloke. I see him around here quite a lot and we chat, but right now I am having huge problems with UPS at the other end of the service. They are demonstrating gaping holes in their process, having completely lost a huge box and ineptitude in dealing with how to locate it. I am massively concerned that it doesn't suddenly arrive out of the blue looking like a box of kindling.

1 hour ago, Woodinblack said:

I’ve never had issues prior to this - and this occasion really has put me off.

Maybe it’s because I’ve had to deal with them in depth, it’s unvailed their ineptitude.

if it doesn’t go today...it’ll leave on Monday with DPD from work...another company I genuinely cannot stand.

but, whatever.

So, fair play to Mansons at this point.

rebooked UPS, sent labels.

and UPS guy who was shirty before was even more huffy and grumpy on his second visit.

its gone. Bye bye Tacoma, very sad to see it go.

elated it’s just as a Guild became available.

just wait for the protracted refund process. 

15 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

So, fair play to Mansons at this point.

rebooked UPS, sent labels.

and UPS guy who was shirty before was even more huffy and grumpy on his second visit.

its gone. Bye bye Tacoma, very sad to see it go.

elated it’s just as a Guild became available.

just wait for the protracted refund process. 

Fingers crossed, Andy.  A real sh**ty experience on many fronts.

• Like 1