Why become a member? ×

EBay 20% Off TODAY

gs_triumph

Just now, fleabag said:

Thanks folks.  I need a new Galaxy S4 as mine is fecking me around, pretending to die, then coming back from the dead like nothing happened

Ah, mine went through a very similar period of nonsense behaviour. Now’s the time to get rid!

Very odd behaviour, Cameron.  Turns itself  off with loads of battery percentage left, but wont turn on again. Plug in charger,   nothing for about an hour, then the red charge light comes, and " battery charge "  icon percentage jumps to where it was before. Oddball !  And sometimes after all that, it still wont turn back on.

A new battery did nothing - and you're right.  Sell it for spares i reckon

Spent an hour mulling over various things and just bought two sets of strings, including the tapewounds I've always wanted to try but couldn't justify the cost. Not too exciting.

My guitarist got over excited, bought a pedal from the US and saved his 20%. He then has to pay VAT at 20% when it gets here, plus import duty, plus handling fee. Hard not to laugh.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

But if he was considering buying it anyway, he’s still made a saving hasn’t he?

Unlikely.. he would have wiped out the discount and any currency advantage with all the fees he will have to pay, such as VAT (there goes the 20% discount), international shipping, import duties, and handling fees.