Why become a member? ×

FODERA MATT GARRISON 5 string--SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

devinebass

Hi there guys, i'm not sure if i really want to let this go...... but i thought i'd put it out there to see if anyones interested. Its only a couple of years old and is in showroom condition. Its 33" scale neck with ebony fingerboard, aero pickups with pope preamp, olive top with walnut body, its also got mandolin fret wire just like garrisons. I'm the second owner and am only thinking of selling her as i'm now being endorsed by overwater basses so its 'a lot of bass' sitting in the corner of my room not being used! I can't put into words how amazing this bass sounds and feels.... you can get the lowest action on this bass! I'm looking for £4000. The pics i've used were originally taken by the guy i bought the bass from...... i'm a terrible photographer so i thought i'd use his!

Edited by devinebass

OH SWEET LORD!!!!!

I am about to start crying, I have never seen anything that beautiful in my life. I didnt think these really existed, only ever seen them in magazines......lol

I will trade you my girlfriend! 83, minimal wear, fast action lol.

Seriously though good luck with the sale, I cant imagine what your overwater must be like is this is for sale.

[quote name='rjb' post='319956' date='Nov 2 2008, 08:37 AM']Go for it, CrazyKiwi - it has to be fate..... :huh:[/quote]
:)

Oh please don't make it any worse for me! :huh: It's perfect timing in terms of my collection and the worst in terms of my bank balance and my will is weak...

*sweats heavily*

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='320280' date='Nov 2 2008, 04:51 PM']:huh:

Oh please don't make it any worse for me! :huh: It's perfect timing in terms of my collection and the worst in terms of my bank balance and my will is weak...

*sweats heavily*[/quote]

MB1. :)
Mr Kiwi....
If you sell me your cd of The early tapes Level 42 you'l only need to find £3995! :huh:

Edited by MB1

Well I heard today that the "sure thing" job offer that I was expecting has instead turned into a total u-turn and the reasons aren't clear at all. So unfortunately I have to pull out because the cash is going to be more useful than ever now. Good luck with the sale though Scott.