Why become a member? ×

Oooh, that's pretty!

Clarky72

I saw this guitar on Instagram and really liked the idea behind it, if recall correctly even the guy that builds them wasn't sure how it would work out.

There are a lot of smaller companies making Metal/Djent style guitars (I am sure they do other guitars but I am generalising) with some incredible finishes at the moment. Mayones/Daemoness/Skervesen/Ormsby are all producing fantastic looking pointy 6/7/8 string guitars with amaing burst and colour combinations. Its a shame none of them make a decent looking bass (apart form Mayones) with some of the finishes.

This is one of the best finishes I have ever seen, it looks like the photos they take of galaxies and nebulas in deep space....

[quote name='Clarky72' timestamp='1475782461' post='3148783']
It's not a bass, so apologies for posting such indecencies, but wow, what a finish!

[/quote]

Quite apart from the extreme split in opinion this finish has attracted (me, I'm with the "never in a million years" brigade), I would also struggle with explaining to punters at gigs that it was called [i][b]Cytherea Black Splatters.[/b][/i]

I always thought that was a nasty STD ...