Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

1 minute ago, bassist_lewis said:

What are those along the top???

I'll be uploading my shelf pic imminently

Some of my homemade collection. Valvecaster, Woolly Mammoth, mini booster, tube screamer, LPB1 and super hard on

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, greentext said:

God dam this is looks like an insane set up, i'd lose hours to this pedal board haha 

What is your fav tho?

I’m a synth guy. Some of the combos like Synth Voice Deluxe plus Giza are super gnarly. Love it. 😊 

• Like 3

Now the core has replaced a number of pedals my boards looking a little lite. Probably gonna take the Ricochet off the core has pitch bend and once I get the midi adaptor from Source Audio will get the C4 on there too and need a dual foot switch for the core too PXL_20240218_184124800_MP.thumb.jpg.c38d9c79cd0605d9b8cbd8954fa1d3bc.jpg

• Like 6

Finally think I've got everything squeezed onto mine after weeks of wrestling with it! Flat patch leads are definitely the way to go, I got some Sonicake ones off Amazon. I had tried making my own using some basic metal pancake plugs I had knocking around, but they're rubbish 🤣 (the plugs).

Sonicake wah modded to be bass friendly, and I've just had to replace the DC socket on my Chakra comp as it had fallen apart. I replaced the knobs at the same time as the old chicken head ones kept falling off.

Oh, also a somewhat obvious lesson learned: It's a great idea to buy a mini wah, but you need to realise that you still need enough space for your foot to operate it! 🤣🤦

PXL_20240218_220559956.jpg

Edited by TRBboy
  • Like 11

On 19/02/2024 at 12:57, Cestrian said:

That’s really useful, thank you. Also, I’m guessing a reputable auction house would ensure authenticity prior to the auction?

Can I ask, what are the shelves? Keen to establish something similar, I've been cluttering my pedal board for too long, and tbh I need a better solution than sticking unused ones to the side of my Minimark with board tape 👀

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kowad said:

Can I ask, what are the shelves? Keen to establish something similar, I've been cluttering my pedal board for too long, and tbh I need a better solution than sticking unused ones to the side of my Minimark with board tape 👀

I know the white ones on the previous page are IKEA (https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/p/mosslanda-picture-ledge-white-40291766/), not sure about others...

Edited by Bigwan
  • Like 2

I built this board. I had a top bar and sides left over after fitting a power bar to my 60cm board. So I added a couple of bits of batten some velcro and a couple of bolts for feet and presto!

Compress_20240222_131159_9544.thumb.jpg.d8a997f4940e29a202ae90b1d52f42cf.jpg

The Harmonic Booster is at the end, the comp and octaver are first everything else is in the loop of the X5.

• Like 16

Posted this in my introductory thread but realised I didn't leave it here. This was my attempt at covering both acoustic guitar and various effect options for bass (rotating between the octaver, chorus and filter) in a gig where I needed to play both at different times, however in the week or so since this picture things have already changed as I took the acoustic guitar pedals off for an acoustic only gig, then made a stripped down bass pedal board for this weekend...

PedalboardDec23copy.jpg.0113b98236d62ef4b03e5a953fa2f9a5.jpg.41b3ab4e4a5edd693a649ce623bfb1fd.jpg

• Like 6