Why become a member? ×

March Composition Challenge - VOTING!

Skol303

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1427791897' post='2734182']

Story of my life.

Anyway, we can all see where this is going. Can we have the new picture so I can start on that ;)
[/quote]
I reckon there's an issue with Bilbos track. According to my soundcloud app it has had only 21 listens (I'm responsible for about 4 of them) however 24 people have voted. That's not right surely. Are people not seeing the track or something.

[quote name='the boy' timestamp='1427794421' post='2734230']

I reckon there's an issue with Bilbos track. According to my soundcloud app it has had only 21 listens (I'm responsible for about 4 of them) however 24 people have voted. That's not right surely. Are people not seeing the track or something.
[/quote]

Didn't he replace the track with a new version?
Maybe that doesn't include the listens of the original track,
or maybe I am just talking bollox.

Yes I did replace the track after it had about 10 listens (that figure is unreliable). The new track has the same id though and the orginal link still works. I am not overly concerned. It was not very 'representative' of the image and, as a result, I wasn't expecting a big vote.

[quote name='Bilbo' timestamp='1427797013' post='2734266']
Yes I did replace the track after it had about 10 listens (that figure is unreliable). The new track has the same id though and the orginal link still works. I am not overly concerned. It was not very 'representative' of the image and, as a result, I wasn't expecting a big vote.
[/quote]
Ok cool. I know its not about the votes or winning etc but I wouldn't like to think you didn't get a fair crack at it because some tech hitch with soundcloud etc. 👍

Well done Lord Saus'!! A great track and a deserving win :)

Please message me with your choice of image and we'll launch April's challenge over in the Recording forum.

PS: I'm currently away in Edinburgh with work so I might not get to launch the new thread until tomorrow evening. After which normal service will resume...

Again, well done - and that applies to everyone. 14 tracks and I enjoyed every one of them. Sterling work!

[quote name='Skol303' timestamp='1427843567' post='2735083']
Well done Lord Saus'!! A great track and a deserving win :)

Please message me with your choice of image and we'll launch April's challenge over in the Recording forum.

PS: I'm currently away in Edinburgh with work so I might not get to launch the new thread until tomorrow evening. After which normal service will resume...

Again, well done - and that applies to everyone. 14 tracks and I enjoyed every one of them. Sterling work!
[/quote]
Thanks mate, I actually let my 6 yr old son help me with this track! So maybe i should do that every time! haha.
I'll send you a pic in a min.

[color=#800000][size=5][b]April's challenge is on![/b][/size][/color]

[b][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/259072-april-composition-challenge-get-writing/"]CLICK HERE[/url][/b]

We've got a nicely different image this month. Good choice by our Lord the Sausage! :)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167486]

Well done, the Lord, and Master; Sausage. Well done, of course all the participants of this genial Challenge, too. Everyone got [i]some [/i]votes, at least, so someone, somewhere, appreciated each of the tracks. Not bad, not bad at all..! B)

Here's your Winner's Certificate (download and save as pdf file, then print and frame...) ...

[attachment=188036:_BC_Cert_2015_03.pdf]

... which looks like this (but bigger, of course..!)...

[attachment=188037:_BC_Cert_2015_03.jpg]

Edited by Dad3353