Paul S

Feedback for biro

Looks like I am the first to have the pleasure of leaving feedback for Nicco (user name biro).

He bought my Bitsa P bass in the easiest of transactions. Lovely chap, too! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Enjoy the bass, Nicco.

I just sold a bass that I'm quite fond of to Nicco, after meeting him I'm assured it's gone to a good home :)

Easy sale, no hassles and a very nice guy.

Bought a Fender Jazz V from Nicco. Quick & efficient transaction, bass was even better than described & a lovely chap to chat with to boot. Buy & Sell with confidence!

Bought Warwick Thumb from Nicco. Bass is amazing, shipped safely to Poland. Nice guy to chat to also. Thanks!

Just bought a bass from Nicco.

Very smooth easy transaction and Nicco was very helpful / v good comms throughout.

Nice to met him in person down in London to take delivery of the bass and he had a lot of useful tips regarding the instrument, which were all gratefully received!

Bought a bass from Nicco a few weeks ago on here. Very quick and easy communication, shipped to me with no issues. Bass itself is lovely and as described. Buy with confidence! 

• Like 1

Bought a set of jazz bass pickups.  Very friendly transaction; Biro handled an issue with one of the pickups in a fair and professional manner. Recommended Basschat member.

Edited by bassbloke