Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

I’ve really enjoyed listening to Fink since discovering “Sunday Night Blues Club Vol 1” back in 2017. 
He’s just released 2 covers, one of Soundgarden’s Black Hole Sun & this…

I've been ripping and listening to Nine Inch Nails most of the day.  Three or four songs from each album.  In the main, fantastic stuff.

I've also been sent an MP3 of an EP by Milano pop/punkers Panamas for review.  I'm on my third listen at the moment; bejeeeesus, it's absolutely stellar.  Imagine The Ramones meets The Strokes meets The Hives.  10/10.

Popped up on Spotify. Dead simple, some might think cheesy, but I rather liked it. This would make a great and unusual addition to a Wedding band repertoire. 

Edited by Richard R

Revisiting "A Journey Into Fresh Diggin : Quasimoto Meets Himself" by Dj Troubl for the first time in years.

Very not me at the time I heard it being into punk at the time (and still am) but still caught me by doing something that shook things up. I haven't a clue or any interest in who DJ Trouble is, but he did give me a treat of jazz music and cool samples. I don't know where they're from but "Come on feet, cruise for me (do your thang!) - trouble is nowhere to be!" made sense and made me smile and still does. 

Here's a link to the album on. Soundcloud, give it a whirl if you're into som freshness of the 90's or naughts I can't remember:

https://soundcloud.com/djtroubl/a-journey-into-fresh-diggin-quasimoto-meets-himself 

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 23.35.01.jpeg