Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

Snarky Puppy - Tell Your Friends
Saw them last night at The Wardrobe in Leeds..... I implore you go see them in Glasgow (in a few minutes), Edinburgh, Manchester or London.
One of those bands where recordings cannot come close (which is why they record live). Michael League and Friends I salute you !!!
Check out their videos for Thing of Gold or Bent Nails online B)

seeing as how I've just got tickets for the original line up Quo tour, the Status Quo LP's (that's vinyl to our younger members) from Dog of Two Head up to Blue For You, they started to lose the plot with Rocking All Over The World

Edited by PaulWarning

[quote name='hollywoodrox' timestamp='1352809907' post='1867622']
which one has crystal mountain, that is great, chuck schuldinner was a great guitarist, the guy out of necrophagist is awesome, I like that very melodic album carcass did I think it influenced the Swedish melodic death bands like skyfire dark tranquility etc
[/quote]

That would be "Symbolic", which many consider to be one of the best albums in Death Metal ever...One of my favourite songs and albums so I won't disagree. Plus y'know, clean guitar etc. If only others would realise quality death metal doesn't always have to be balls to the walls, unless you're in a brutal death metal band, then yes, go ahead haha!
Didn't realise we had people of such refined taste here. :-)

Now you influence me; Crystal Mountain. What a song! Such melody.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8g5QsT-RSw[/media]

Edited by Kongo