Why become a member? ×

Feedback for GrammeFriday

Deedee

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Nick bought a bass from me - Precision of course. Good comms throughout, including swift payment. As there was no case with the bass we met up, and as it wasn`t in a motorway service station there was no need for the regulation sheepskin coat - always a bonus in August! Anyway we had a good chat about music, basses etc like you do. Great transaction all round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I thoroughly recommend Nick aka GrammeFriday for a friendly and smooth sale with a fair price.

Great packaging too and prompt delivery booking and despatch as soon as I paid. Yeh, that was the only blot on his copybook, he made me PAY for the bass! Oh well. Despite his tears as he told me of his farewells to his stunning Fender Am Performer PJ in a body hugging mid blue satin number ( the bass, not Nick, though that’s his business ) he deemed me enthusiastic enough to appreciate his now former lover, I mean bass. 

Thanks again Nick and I’ll look out for your future offerings.

Keep safe you lot. Quent

• 6 months later...

Just received Nick's Buttermilk P Bass and what a beauty! better than described with a great low action.

Totally honest and friendly guy to deal with, a true credit to Basschat. Posted very quickly, great comms.

Thanks very much my friend.

Tom.

• 6 months later...

I had the pleasure of meeting Nick last night at his home to buy a Fender American Pro II Precision from him after he kindly responded to my wanted ad.

Communication throughout was excellent. He was very accommodating in answering my questions about the bass before I turned up, providing many high-quality images and, at my request, a recording. He then held the bass for me for a couple of weeks until I was able to organise a convenient day to come and collect it. 

The bass itself is lovely and just as described; I recognised in him that feeling of regret of letting it go (as I too have experienced on a couple of occasions when selling my basses).

Nick allowed me plenty of time to check out the bass and test through his setup.

We also had time to play around with some effects. I brought something for him to try and he kindly let me try out a bass of his and an effects box that I’ve been keen to try.

It was really nice to chat about music and to meet a thoroughly lovely fellow Basschatter. I hope to be able to have the opportunity to meet him again in the not-too-distant future.

Highly recommended. Many thanks. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Purchased an American Pro2 Jazz off Nick.

The bass was exactly as described and actually surpassed my expectations.

Nick was a pleasure to work with on this purchase, a very slick and swift transaction .

played a gig on it on Friday just gone and received some wonderful comments.

Added a very short clip where the bass can be heard and just about seen.

thanks

Alan

Edited by AMP

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Nick bought my Anni P bass off me and what a great bloke to deal with!

Communication was excellent and the transaction was perfect. 

Nick is a lovely guy and wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again and share a pint!

Thanks again Nick 🍺

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought the other Barefaced One10 cab of the pair that Nick had for sale, @thebrig bought the other one, I presume. I asked for Nick to hold it back a couple of weeks for me as I was offshore and he very kindly did so. It arrived this morning, properly packed and is in absolute tip-top condition and sounds brilliant. Thanks very much Nick. Cheers, Jon

• Thanks 1