Why become a member? ×

Available for a limited time only

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-RBX260F-fretless-electric-bass-guitar-/151255885277?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item23378da5dd

[quote]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]Hi folks, and welcome to my auction for this 'cash on collection only' item.[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]VERY IMPORTANT: the following terms and conditions apply to this listing:[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]1. You must be able to collect this item [b]in person[/b] between the hours of 8.00am and 9.30pm on [/color][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]Thursday [/color][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]13[/color][/size][/font][color=#FF0010][font=Arial][size=1]th March[/size][/font][/color][color=#FF0010][font=Arial][size=1] 2014[/size][/font][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][color=#FF0010][font=Arial][size=1]2. The item is to be collected from the DG12 postcode area[/size][/font][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]3. I will not post this item, neither will I permit collection by a courier[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]4. You must pay the total in full via 'cash on collection'[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]5. I will ask you to sign for the item upon collection[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]6. If you intend to bid then please send me a brief message via eBay messages [b]before [/b]bidding, including the following text:[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]"If I am the winning bidder I will collect this item in person from DG12 between 08:00 and 21:30 on 13.03[/color][/size][/font][color=#FF0010][font=Arial][size=1].14,[/size][/font][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]and I will pay the winning bid in full by cash"[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]7. If you overlook any of the points above then any bid you place will be cancelled as null and void as it breaches the specific terms and conditions of this auction.[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]In addition you may be reported as a Non Paying Bidder[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][center][font="Arial"][size="5"][color="#ff0010"]Thanks for your understanding... peace to all :)[/color][/size][/font][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I'm sure I've seen this seller before. I recognise this negative feedback and response.

[url="http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pinemartyn&iid=151255885277&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365"]http://feedback.ebay...ms=negative_365[/url]

[quote]
Poor service any problems thay dont want to be bothered item never come Buyer:
[size=3]7***7 ( 297)[/size] 19-Aug-13 09:27 [list]
[*]
[b]Reply[/b] by pinemartyn (19-Aug-13 17:22): [color=#000000]Dishonest. I have Certificate of Posting but u declined? Extortioner. Blocked![/color]
[/list]
[/quote]

Edited by Annoying Twit

They try to sell basses on a regular basis (oooh poetic!) and I've only ever seen 'Collection only' from Annan. I seem to remember seeing they had a fretless Squier VM Jazz going last year.

EDIT: They still have a fretless Squier VM Jazz going...

Edited by HowieBass

Taken from one of his other ads and no wonder there is no bids look at some of the start prices :o

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]A word about eBay member bandit4627:[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]Dear honest and upright members of the eBay community,[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]Please do not be put off in the slightest by my feedback score of 97.7% due to a single recent negative from this most dishonest and offensive eBayer.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]As eBay has removed the ability for sellers to protect themselves against fraudsters and scammers such as this man, alerts like this are the only way in which we can now name and shame them.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]I advise all my fellow eBay sellers to add this rogue to their block list.[/color][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial][color=#fb0034]And to all my loyal customers over the years, it is business as usual my friends. You will receive the same sterling service as ever. Check my feedback for the 'odd one out' and buy with confidence :)[/color][/font][/color]
[color=#FB0034][font=Arial]a[/font][/color]

Edited by Thunderbird

His/her listings say that if anyone doesn't follow all those directions then ebay will automatically open an unpaid item dispute on his/her behalf

I'm sure that ebay doesn't 'automatically' open unpaid item disputes. And he/she would have no defence against a buyer who them pays by paypal, even if the T/C state cash only.

Edited by Annoying Twit

[quote name='Annoying Twit' timestamp='1395125948' post='2398877']
His/her listings say that if anyone doesn't follow all those directions then ebay will automatically open an unpaid item dispute on his/her behalf

I'm sure that ebay doesn't 'automatically' open unpaid item disputes. And he/she would have no defence against a buyer who them pays by paypal, even if the T/C state cash only.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that you have to offer Paypal as a payment option, the guy is nuts. EBay would piss themselves laughing if there was any dispute, his red font ramblings mean absolutely nothing.

If ever there were an eBay member that needed trolling it's this guy.

Edited by lemmywinks