ped

[quote name='Jack Cahalane' timestamp='1370897420' post='2107227']
Thank you sir, I demand prizes for managing to not die yet
[/quote]

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1370898221' post='2107251']
Me too, actually! :D
[/quote]

I think I deserve a prize for not actually killing them... :D

I cant play today.....I have managed to have a major underware malfunction this morning.....not only have I managed to come to work with my under strides on back to front I was talking to my boss earlier & a rolled up sock fell out of my trouser leg <_< ....I'm either secreting foot garments from my knees or this is a sign ......

A sign that I'm in fact a daft tw*t :(

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1370940978' post='2107606']
I cant play today.....I have managed to have a major underware malfunction this morning.....not only have I managed to come to work with my under strides on back to front I was talking to my boss earlier & a rolled up sock fell out of my trouser leg <_< ....I'm either secreting foot garments from my knees or this is a sign ......

A sign that I'm in fact a daft tw*t :(
[/quote]

thankyou for my morning chuckle matey!

All this talk of lanyards reminded me that i hadn't bought a polo shirt yet, but it seems that the customised ones with the outlines of famous basses have dissapeared from the shop, are they likely to return? (i can understand that one design was likely to have been removed but was hoping for a p-bass one to wear to work)

Matt

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1370954107' post='2107849']
All this talk of lanyards reminded me that i hadn't bought a polo shirt yet, but it seems that the customised ones with the outlines of famous basses have dissapeared from the shop, are they likely to return? (i can understand that one design was likely to have been removed but was hoping for a p-bass one to wear to work)

Matt
[/quote]

Hi Matt

Yes they will return, however I'll need to take new pictures and/or adjust the pics I already have, including the payment options etc. That might take a while but it's on my to-do list!

Cheers

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1370956898' post='2107905']

Hi Matt

Yes they will return, however I'll need to take new pictures and/or adjust the pics I already have, including the payment options etc. That might take a while but it's on my to-do list!

Cheers
[/quote]

That's good news, I'll keep saving my pennies up then, maybe I'll be able to afford 2 when they make their return.

Matt

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1370959311' post='2107948']
That's good news, I'll keep saving my pennies up then, maybe I'll be able to afford 2 when they make their return.

Matt
[/quote]

Thanks Matt that's great - will try and sort it ASAP

Cheers