Why become a member? ×

Feedback for wright/watt

chaypup

• 8 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a bass in beautiful condition from Alan in an impressively quick transaction - 3½ hours from the advert going up to me sitting at home playing it 🙂

Great communication and very happy with the result - thanks very much Alan!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I had a look but couldn't find a feedback thread for Alan - hard to believe so if one already exists can they be merged please?

Alan was sensible enough to buy my old Bass Collection Nanyo 310 when it came up for sale a few months ago - I was tempted at the time but was looking for something else. A short time later I saw his ad on another site for the aforementioned and I had to have it back. Several PMs and texts and said bass is heading home. 

Alan is your typical BC member, easy and fair to deal with.

I would have no hesitation on trading with him again in the future...you shouldn't either.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Alan bought my Vigier Passion bass and was a breeze to deal with. Paid promptly and and was polite and friendly at all points in the process.

His appreciation and enthusiasm for the bass put a smile on my face and I am convinced it has gone to a good home. If this gent buys from you, you can look forward to a smooth and hassle-free transaction 👍

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...