Why become a member? ×

Fender 2009 US Std Jazz in 3csb, R'wood and T'shell

alhbass

Now Sold (pending payment). Thanks Nick.

Hello. This fantastic, immaculate 2009 US Fender Jazz - is now for sale. Again. It's a great instrument, but I'm a Pbass man at heart. Got in a trade for my old Pbass V, and I've kept it much longer than I originally intended - but two recent Pbass aquisitions mean this one really has to go now...

NOW £565 including a case (semi-rigid case - well used but in good nick, lightweight and very serviceable - pics to follow - now appended), but not including P&P/delivery costs.

OR £550 without case (or P&P).

Collection from York welcome, naturally.

Thanks for looking...

PS it's currently strung with D'Addario Chromes rather than the La Bella Slappers as pictured - but you can have it with whichever...

PPS this instrument was previously owned by esteemed BCers Old Horse Murphy, and, before him, Clarky. So it has excellent pedigree!

Edited by alhbass

There's a lot of these 2009 MIA machines knocking around recently - really really good pieces of kit. The only reason I would get rid of '09 MIA P mine would be to get an MIA Jazz!

Someone will be happy with this...

Bump for an update on the weight of this bass, as requested by a number of folks...

Been out and bought new luggage scales specially for the purpose, so here it is

4.15kg (9.1lbs)

Ta Dah.

So is that heavy, light or average? I've no idea. Always felt comfortable to me anyway...

Edited by alhbass