Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * USA Fender Precision * SOLD *

Lysdexia

Hi guys - I've only just got this beauty after getting it in trade on Sunday with another bass-chat member, but a Jazz I've been after for sometime has come up for grabs. I had my warwick for sale for £660 and this was at £650 so I'd like to get that back, but will include delivery.

It is in really exceptional condition, plays like a dream and of course delivers those timeless Precision tones aplenty.

Now with my own photographs to illustrate this beauty.

So - The bass in excellent nick, the original (tank like) Fender hard case with all the candy, delivered for [b]£650[/b]. No trades thanks! I don't mind travelling a reasonable distance to exchange if that suits - as I have done now the last three or four times I've done deals on bass-chat. Very pleasant!

Edited by Lysdexia

Headstock angle detail.

NB: for the joyless, hessian knicker wearing, neo-moralista PC community - please spare me the faux outrage. If you insist on sending me PMs to enlighten me, please try not to send me straight to sleep with your unwelcome inanities.

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='994977' date='Oct 20 2010, 03:51 PM']

Headstock detail - it really is in superb condition.[/quote]

Hmm... this pic's not really [i]doing it[/i] for me... there's something missing... :lol: :)

[quote name='Lysdexia' post='994933' date='Oct 20 2010, 03:23 PM']

Headstock angle detail.

NB: for the joyless, hessian knicker wearing, neo-moralista PC community - please spare me the faux outrage. If you insist on sending me PMs to enlighten me, please try not to send me straight to sleep with your unwelcome inanities.[/quote]

Someone giving you static? Right lads, get the capri and the tools and we can hunt them down!!

Jez