Why become a member? ×

One for all the pointy bass haters out there

michael-faces

Ok, as the description says, if you had to have one of the BC Rich pointy basses, which would it be?

Excluding the eagle and the mockingbird, take your pick:

[url="http://www.bcrich.com/bass.asp"]bc rich bass models[/url]

I'm gonna have to go with the widow, i think if you're gonna go pointy you may as well go all the way (hehe)

Edited by michael-faces

[quote name='Gust0o' post='936649' date='Aug 26 2010, 12:29 AM']I've still yet to see either one of those in the flesh! You don't see many around, not least on this side of the pond.[/quote]

Ah,Gust0o,you missed out mate,I had a 1996 USA thru neck Innovator,but sold it,and Wonky so I could buy my 2007 Widow

Excuse the uglyness

And a friend of mine in Poland has a USA Bernardo 5 in black Mazdah,might even be that one you showed

[quote name='mazdah' post='936648' date='Aug 26 2010, 12:26 AM']Bernardo and Innovator. They are AWESOME[/quote]
[quote name='Gust0o' post='936649' date='Aug 26 2010, 12:29 AM']I've still yet to see either one of those in the flesh! You don't see many around, not least on this side of the pond.[/quote]
[url="http://www.ishibashi.co.jp/u_box/ubox.cgi?T=syosai&sline=6487&print=1&keys2=tachikawa%40ishibashi%2Eco%2Ejp&tid=list3"]How about this on the Ishibashi UBox?[/url]

Usually the T-Bird is as ´Pointy´ as I go,
But considering my obsession with the Misfits (and lack of money preventing me from ordering an October or Rand replica bass), I´d go for a Widow or perhaps a Virgo- not the weirdest shaped BC´s, and they have two sets of Split-coils.
The only reason I havent sprang for a Warwick Vampyre (rockbass verion) is because there are J type pups in it, and that would not suit my inner Jerry Only! :)

Edited by basshead56

[quote name='Johnston' post='936933' date='Aug 26 2010, 11:05 AM']They don't have the body art though :rolleyes:[/quote]

The Body arts were G**tar only,no basses in any of the designs,although you could always find an old NJ Bich bass,find a girl with a nice ass,take a picture and then have it copied onto Vinyl and apply it to the bass.Don't use a Vintage USA Bass like mine though,it'll cost ya a bleedin' fortune just for the bass :lol: :)