Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Johngh

walplayer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold a Status Bass to John. Great communications throughout, an absolute pleasure to deal with. I don't need to tell you all this as there's plenty of great feedback for this man but I would thoroughly recommend John and would have no hesitation in buying, selling or trading with him.

Thanks again John for a smooth transaction. Hope the reunion with your bass is a very happy one!

Cheers

Martin

I contacted John about buying his Warwick Streamer Stage I 6er, I'd just joined BC and I live in Australia.

He was nice enough to give an international newbie a chance and we went through with the deal.

The bass arrived to me in perfect condition as John described, and his help and communication along the way was excellent.

Thank you John for an incredibly smooth international transaction!

- Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently bought a Fender Geddy Lee Jazz bass from John, he's a top bloke for sure!

Very friendly and very knowledgable, an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Bass was posted to me in double quick time too.

If you ever get the opportunity to buy from John, - do it. You won't find anyone better on here, or anywhere else, for that matter.
As good as it gets!

Thanks for a brilliant deal John.

All the best,

Gary.

• 2 months later...

Swapped my Lakland for John's Fender Jazz (by courier as we live miles away). THis always has the potential for being fraught. However John is a complete gent, and the trade went perfectly. John stuck to his word in every way and we swapped basses on the agreed day. The bass I received was beautiful, even better condition than I thought it would be.
Thoroughly decent and recommended bloke to deal with ! Thanks John !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just sold my Hartke kilo to John, flawless in every way. Was an absolute pleasure meeting with you John and looking forward to a few beers when you are back up with our fellow local chatters.

Lovely, genuine guy to deal with making this deal such a pleasure.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='ipg' timestamp='1383603959' post='2266598']
Bought a rack case from Jon..Nice guy to deal with..Jon fixed somebody else's mistake,we were both in a very stupid situation but finally everithing is OK..Thanks,Jon..Cheers,Ilian
[/quote]

Really sorry it took so long Ilian ( address mix up) I won't use this courier company again. many thanks for your patience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought a ACG 6 String SC from John, that was delivered today. Everything was as described and i am now the very proud owner of this masterpiece, even my nearby luthier was very impressed of the instrument and couldn`t believe the price i paid! So i have to thank John...and if he offers something like that in the future I´m willing to buy again from him!

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased a set of midi pedals from john, think they were damaged in transit, i could not use them as a leg was badly damaged, got them sorted and john was kind enough to refund £50, very much appreciated, i would buy from john again as he proved to be very honest with me. dont hesitate to deal with john.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Hartke Kilo from John....

A lovely bloke and a real pleasure to deal with ........ what else can I say ..... I was so at ease with the bloke and I knew what the amp could do already and one look at the kit and his other gear and I didn't need to plug in and 'tyre kick'. Bought without trying it out and it works perfectly....

Cannot give a better recommendation than that!

Mark

• 1 month later...

A real pleasure to meet and deal with John today.

Met up at a services to sell him my Fender Jazz Deluxe V, and had a good chin wag over a coffee.

I learnt that John shares an awful lot of love for the same sort of features in a bass as I do, so on passed my Maple necked, blocked and bound beauty to another loving home.

Hope you had a decent drive back mate, enjoy your holiday, but more importantly, enjoy the bass! Cheers :)