Why become a member? ×

What would you buy for £150?

basskit_case

Red Dead is superb, bought it at the weekend.

Not sure whats going on with multplayer though, do I shoot anything that moves or get a posse together.

Have you "skinned your horse" yet, not a euphamism!

[quote name='paul h' post='856232' date='Jun 3 2010, 03:53 PM']Red Dead Redemption for the 360, lots of pizza, lots of beer.[/quote]

I haven't played it yet. Like an idiot I didn't pre-order and everywhere had sold out. My total goddess of a wife found me one lunchtime so I will get it about 6pm.

My sister-in-law absolutely raves about it. Apparently her and a couple of mates pretty much spent an entire day hunting for various animals.

I think you can pretty much please yourself with the online modes. There are the typical death matches, capture the flag type deals or you can you randomly explore the world.

[quote name='Toasted' post='856038' date='Jun 3 2010, 01:14 PM']Easy win: Custom fitted earplugs.[/quote]

There isn't enough space for all the zeros after the '+1' below,so you'll just have to imagine them. When you get them, you'll wonder why you didn't do it before!

+1

[quote name='derrenleepoole' post='855770' date='Jun 3 2010, 10:17 AM']Maybe a Zoom H2 for recording gigs and practices?[/quote]

+1

+1 on the Gramma pad too - excellent value for money and such a great difference from something that looks so boring :)

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='basskit_case' post='855758' date='Jun 3 2010, 10:09 AM']Having managed to stay employed with the same company for the last ten years :) , I qualify for the 10 year £150 gift. :rolleyes:

In terms of bass related gear, what would you spend £150 on?[/quote]
A couple of Groupies