Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Prime_BASS

robocorpse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Stephen I have just spent the best £400 ever.

The bass has shattered my world, its freakin evil, I have playing it for nearly two hours and I haven't even plugged it in yet..

Top bloke, top communication, Trade with confidence.

Thanks.

[size=2](Good luck with the move)[/size]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not positive feedback I'm afraid.

Seller provisionally agreed a sale on the usual 1st come 1st served basis and then stopped communicating.

He sold item to another seller because they wanted multiple items and he thought he'd save on postage costs.

No fault of the other buyer I must add.

It wouldn't have been so bad imo if the seller had of explained this at the time instead of ignoring me and hoping I'd go away.

Peter

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1392445389' post='2368835']
Not positive feedback I'm afraid.

Seller provisionally agreed a sale on the usual 1st come 1st served basis and then stopped communicating.

He sold item to another seller because they wanted multiple items and he thought he'd save on postage costs.

No fault of the other buyer I must add.

It wouldn't have been so bad imo if the seller had of explained this at the time instead of ignoring me and hoping I'd go away.

Peter
[/quote]

I've PMd you and apologised for the confusion. I wasn't ignoring you, I was either asleep or at work. HOpefully you can appreciate how confusing it can be in the wave of message I got following the sale thread opening. Along with my usually busy lifestyle and a bunch of other emails and messages related to other things I'm in the middle of sorting.

Hopefully others can read through my feedback and be sure in the knowledge that I'm an honest and thoughtful buyer and seller on here.

Edited by Prime_BASS

You clearly stated that I was the first to ask to buy the item and that you sold it to someone else to save postage.

You managed to negotiate with other buyers while ignoring myself.

I was very disappointed but now I'm over it but I think that my -ve feedback is justified.

Peter

Bought an item from Stephen & its exactly as described, good communication & very friendly emails.

The item was very well packed & delivered very quickly. He only quoted £5 for postage but used parcelforce to send it, which would of been more expesive, so all in all, I'm very happy this fellow basschatter & would definitely deal with Stephen again.

Many thanks mate.

Anth

Edited by Ghost Rider

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Persuaded Stephen to part with his ACG Graft Finn. Lovely bass, absolutely delighted with it. Stephen is also a top bloke and really easy to communicate with. He makes a mean cup of tea and also like Barefaced cabs and ACG basses. What's not to like people, deal in confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...