Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Gust0o

molan

Sold a bass to Gus and everything went super smoothly - almost the entire deal (even including payment) was handled via mobile connection as neither of us had easy access to a PC at the time we first started 'speaking' :)

Good comms throughout the process and a pleasure to chat with :rolleyes:

Edited by molan

• 2 months later...

Yup, Gus purchased my Epi NR T'bird. I wasn't gonna sell it, but he kinda made me an offer i couldn't refuse (in my best Godfather accent). And I had to send the bass to him. Well, it was a super smooth transaction - Gus pays bang on the nail - no messin about. Man, I love doing deals on Basschat!! Lol. Cheers Gus.

Gus sold Gus my old BCR CS Eagle, was part of a sudden three-way deal that had to happen fast or not at all, and Gus was a total star :) Made the decision and paid instantly, heck of a friendly and funny guy to communicate with. Just wouldn't happen anywhere else than here. Cheers fella! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shaggy' post='864925' date='Jun 12 2010, 09:00 AM']Gus sold Gus my old BCR CS Eagle, was part of a sudden three-way deal that had to happen fast or not at all, and Gus was a total star :) Made the decision and paid instantly, heck of a friendly and funny guy to communicate with. Just wouldn't happen anywhere else than here. Cheers fella! :rolleyes:[/quote]

I was the other party in the three-way deal, and Gus was great to deal with. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Gus sold me his BCR Ironbird this week. This has been a good week.

Entire transaction went perfectly, and he took extra special care to make sure the whole thing stayed intact, points and all.

I probably owe him a small fortune in bubblewrap, though...

A pleasure to deal with. Many thanks, good sir.

• 1 month later...

Gus is a great chap to deal with. Just bought a Squire fretless from him, spotless & like new-well packed + fast delivery. He even did a video of the instrument fro me, how nice is that!. Deal with in confidence....nice one matey :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just done a trade deal with Gus and it was a very pleasurable experience with no issues at all. Good comms throughout the lead up to the trade and very welcoming when in progress. Top guy and a pleasure to do business with. Cheers mate!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gus sorted me out with a lil pickup that I once owned and needed back. Top bloke, excellent communications, painless transaction, pure Basschat magic.
Can't thank you and your missus enough for digging out that old pup for me! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Just received Gus' EHX Multiplexer through the post and couldn't be happier sitting here with the floor rumbling and the windows shaking, dogs barking and the neighbours banging on the walls!

Anyway, Gus is just super. He sent the pedal without even knowing if the money had got into hid account yet, so cheers mate! I'm glad I've got it before the weekend!

Alex

• 1 month later...

Top lad, travelled around 170 miles to trade with me today, great communicator, understanding, well mannered and just a down to earth guy you can have a laugh with.

Would be more than happy to do business with him again and head up for a jam and a tour around York when i have the pennies ;)

Thank again and hope you enjoy your MM bass :)

BSB