Why become a member? ×

FENDER JAZZ, 2000, **SOLD SOLD SOLD**

tom1946

Ok this has to go so I'll accept £675 including delivery. Then it's being withdrawn if it doesn't sell.

back up for sale again as buyer had to back out.

This is one of my two USA Jazz bass's. I REALLY don'y want to sell this but needs must as I need a light weight bass now due to health problems.

MAKE AND MODEL:

Fender Jazz, finished in white with the grain showing through, very much like marbling and it looks stunning. Maple neck and fingerboard. I have fitted straplocks too.

CONDITION:

Unmarked. Immaculate, no discernible fretwear. Fitted with Fender chrome covers.

SETUP:

Very well set up, low action and very playable.

SUMMARY:

Whoever buys this will earn my undying hatred because it's such a good bass :) Comes with a Fender shaped hardcase which is in good condition. Please don't ask for a picture of it because it's in the loft and I have a bad knee and you all know what they look like.

I also own the same model in trans orange which is going to be buried with me. :rolleyes:

PRICE:

£700 + postage of £10. Not negotiable I'm afraid.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='739697' date='Feb 9 2010, 09:27 AM']Please don't ask for a picture of it because it's in the loft and I have a bad knee and you all know what they look like.[/quote]

Aww, c'mon, I've got no idea what your bad knee looks like :)

Hi, At the risk of "earning your undying hatred" - and casting an eye at your avatar - I think I'll just drool over the pictures on this one...
Seriously though, what a beautiful bass. I just love that translucent finish. A combination of Tort s/plate and a bound-pearl neck in either r/wood or maple and Fender would sell truckloads. But then again its rarity is what sets it apart in the first place.
Good luck with the sale - but then again you can't loose either way with that bass!
All the best,
Sean

[quote name='farmer61' post='739778' date='Feb 9 2010, 10:57 AM']Blimey that's nice, would make a good stable mate for my translucent orange J, but alas no space and no funds, but good luck with your sale.[/quote]

Blimey someone else with a sunset orange! Great aren't they? :)

[quote name='sub-a-dub' post='739711' date='Feb 9 2010, 09:41 AM']Hi, At the risk of "earning your undying hatred" - and casting an eye at your avatar - I think I'll just drool over the pictures on this one...
Seriously though, what a beautiful bass. I just love that translucent finish. A combination of Tort s/plate and a bound-pearl neck in either r/wood or maple and Fender would sell truckloads. But then again its rarity is what sets it apart in the first place.
Good luck with the sale - but then again you can't loose either way with that bass!
All the best,
Sean[/quote]

I've got a Strat like that. Mary Kaye finish, I believe it's called. And, yeh, it has a tort plate - a really red one - that sets it off. Nice bass.

Edited by Stacker