Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BassTool

ateyercheese

Couldn't find a previous thread and wanted to thank Johna for our trade.

I sold him my Spector 5 string and I know it's gone to a good home. Cheers Johna, I hope you enjoy your foray into 5 string. Don't forget your Themos next time, those service station coffees cost as much as that guitar did :)

Chris

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just sold my full DMX lighting rig to John. Great transaction, no hassle and did exactly what he said he would do. 

Drove 2.5hrs each way to pick it up, in not very nice weather. Looked over the kit, instant bank transfer.

Both John and Pete really nice guys and came with proper Covid gear (masks and gloves). 

Wish all transactions were this good.

Highly recommend dealing with John anytime.

Thanks again John & Pete

Hope the drive home was enjoyable. 

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sold Johna a Chorus pedal - timing is perfect as Shalla is about to generate a very expensive Vet bill...all part of the price of love...

Johna paid before I'd even packed the pedal - absolutely problem free transaction from his end - just hope I perform my part as well...

Trade with confidence...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Just Purchased a Soundcraft Ui24r mixer from Johna.....well....what can I say!?! 

This was probably the best experience I've ever had dealing with someone online doing private sale/purchase. When you've had bad experiences in the past, it makes one's faith in people deteriorate. This far from the experience I had with Johna. 

We agreed to move our discussions to WhatsApp where the vast majority of dialogue was held about the sale, the process jahna would follow to package and ship the mixer..... and Johna really went the extra mile to make me feel at ease with parting with a large sum of money in return for this top quality mixer. We even had a good chat over the phone and exchanged some experiences that showed what a small world we really live in.....I mean he saw my banners Advertised in Cyprus for my Buble Tribute Show just behind the Villa they rented in 2019......crazy! 

Well the mixer was so well packaged and wrapped it could have been Flung out a plane from a great height, landed on my driveway with out a scratch (Johnas words). Every effort was made to ensure I received the package in a timely manner with regular text messages and photos of the courier picking the package up and z healthy dose of banter along the way. Sterling effort and just outstanding service. 

A really trustworthy individual with a great sense of humour. Thanks Johna.....Best trade experience I've ever had and would gladly trade with you again. 

Hopefully one day our paths will cross and we can share a couple of pints! 

Cheers Liam

Screenshot_20211006-235310_Gallery.jpg

IMG-20211005-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20211005-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20211004-WA0007.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...