Why become a member? ×

New Warwicks...!

bubinga5

New Warwicks...anyone seen these....love the Corvette NTL LTD.....what a bass..im not a Warwick guy but if they did a Streamer in that livry i would have big time GAS......the best corvette yet.... i like anything bootsy...not sure about the single cut, but im not a fan of those anyway...

I have to say, Warwick have really raised their game IMO, especially the improvement on the RockBass line- previously I wouldn't have touched any of the Warwick line for being way too expensive or too cheap (nothing against cheap basses, but I have enough of them!)- but when the 2010 Rockbasses start appearing in the classifieds, I might have to think again...

[quote name='merello' post='715064' date='Jan 16 2010, 06:14 PM']Comments?[/quote]

Looks like the guys at Warwick had too many spare bits knocking around!

[i]"Hey, we've over-produced on L/H Strykers and R/H Buzzard Neck blanks... What can we do? Let's stick them together in an upside-downy kind of way and get someone really famous to endorse it!"[/i]

And after all that, they put MECs in it AGAIN! There must be better pick-ups to put in some mega-expensive Warwick beast?

But, on the plus side, it'll be the first Gibson design that doesn't suffer from neck-dive, so well done on thinking "outside of the box" on that one! :)

[quote name='Lfalex v1.1' post='715201' date='Jan 16 2010, 10:10 PM']And after all that, they put MECs in it AGAIN! There must be better pick-ups to put in some mega-expensive Warwick beast?[/quote]

A matter of taste, IMO. I would never replace my MEC humbuckers, really love their sound.

[quote name='merello' post='715064' date='Jan 16 2010, 06:14 PM']Comments?
[/quote]

I bet he can't play [i]The Real Me[/i] backwards on his backwards bass. I bet he can't even play [i]With or Without You[/i] backwards on it.

All that money and such an awful haircut. Especially for one half [i]of[/i] "The Haircuts" - that's going back a bit, mind.

Edited by Sean

I quite like them all, not too sure about the maple board and block markers on the ltd corvette though, would look better with blank ebony IMO. The rest look pretty cool, apart from that adam clayton bass.

Oh and did you guys know the corvette standards are now part of the "pro series" made in korea? Yep, no more german made corvette standards.