Why become a member? ×

Removed

thedontcarebear

[quote name='Bassassin' post='575324' date='Aug 20 2009, 11:41 AM']Got to say I'm not much of a fan of singlecuts but f*ck me that's nice. :brow:

Jon.[/quote]

me too... I prefer more of a workhorse type bass...but it sure looks great....

[quote name='simon1964' post='575761' date='Aug 20 2009, 04:37 PM']That is simply stunning! But I'm not sure I can justify another striped ebony singlecut :).

You'll regret it if you sell it!![/quote]

+1, you can always get another Ray but the ACG is unique.

I'm playing my Fender the most at the moment mainly because it's new and a bit of a novelty. I'll come back to the Harlot eventually :rolleyes:

[quote name='Veils' post='575446' date='Aug 20 2009, 01:00 PM']I never could really stomach singlecuts until I saw the AC shape. It's absolutely beautiful![/quote]

Definitely this.

Hate single cuts in general but that is stunning!

• 1 month later...

You can hear this on the track Hear Me Out at [url="http://www.myspace.com/stringfinger"]www.myspace.com/stringfinger[/url]

It might feature on a track next weekend too!

Edited by thedontcarebear

• 2 months later...

am I wrong, or there is a bass of mine among your basses in those photo? :)

You have a damn great taste for basses! The warmoth still appears in my erotic toughts, and now your ACG is coupling with it in a devil three way game!

Just by curiosity, what kind of sound does it give? kind of a dark ala Tobias?kind of clear ala Fender?

all the best!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='747268' date='Feb 16 2010, 02:28 PM']Don't think there are any of me using this live at the one show I used it for, I am bigger than the usual person, but can get a picture sometime.[/quote]

Hey man,
still think it's a shame you're parting with this lovely bass, and that I can't afford to take it off your hands of course... :rolleyes:
As you know I've got a 5 string Finn SC now, so I might be able to get some pics from my next show, once I get back from my hols in 2 weeks.

Best of luck with the sale and here's a free Bump :)

Eude

• 1 month later...

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='791524' date='Mar 31 2010, 08:51 AM']Will take another bass + cash, other bass must be something normal though, as it'll probably be straight back up for sale here to make up the money.[/quote]

PM'd