Why become a member? ×

Feedback For Lozbass

MB1

MB1. :)

Bought an Extremely 80s Style Bargain Case from Lozbass! which now contains my 80s Aria Bass!
Lawrence is a great chap to buy from and we had a interesting bass chat! would definately purchase from Lawrence again.
A fellow bassist and Local Too!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently bought a protection racket bass case from Lozbass.

It was a pleasure to deal with Lawrence from beginning to end, the case was as described and he even took time out to drop the case off at my place of work!

A thoroughly nice chap, i would buy from Lozbass with confidence :)

• 2 months later...

Bought an Acoustic Guitar case off Laurence as always a pleasure to purchase from!
....More Dubious Local deals in Sainsburys Carpark!...didnt manage to kidnap any No Tails though! :rolleyes:
....Hope you caught the plasterer! :lol:
Martin.

Just finalised the sale an Aguilar DB112 with Lawrence and you couldnt ask for a better chap to do business with. Absolutely spot on information and advice throughout the whole sale process, could not have been better. Pleaseure to do business with such a superb basschater, buy and sell with utmost confidence.

Thanks a bunch Lawrence, all the best.

• 3 months later...

[quote name='lozbass' post='772922' date='Mar 12 2010, 05:27 PM']Hi MB1 and Uzzell - thanks guys - I'm blushing. Two really easy deals. The first even gave me time to get back to supervise the plastering. I'll be off for a skulk around Sainsburys carpark over the weekend - some good deals to be had there...[/quote]
Just bought the pink Nordy off Lawrence, great bloke to do business with and look forward to it again.
Many thanks
Chris.

• 5 weeks later...

[quote name='casapete' post='921132' date='Aug 10 2010, 11:35 PM']Just got strings from Lawrence - exactly as described,sent them straight away& well packed.
Great feller, thanks for an easy transaction mate.
Cheers
Pete.[/quote]
Just sold my Line 6 practise amp to Lawrence, as usual a very easy transaction.
Cheers mate.
Chris.

• 3 weeks later...

Just collected Lawrence's Trace head from him. What a nice, friendly and trust worthy bloke! We stood there in the Sainsbury's car park (as I'm sure many have before!) comparing stories of playing in our younger days for half an hour or so before rain halted play. What a top guy though - he's got absolute integrity and is yet another example of what makes Bass Chat is what it is.

Mark

[quote name='Bass Culture' post='939228' date='Aug 29 2010, 10:03 AM']Just collected Lawrence's Trace head from him. What a nice, friendly and trust worthy bloke! We stood there in the Sainsbury's car park (as I'm sure many have before!) comparing stories of playing in our younger days for half an hour or so before rain halted play. What a top guy though - he's got absolute integrity and is yet another example of what makes Bass Chat is what it is.

Mark[/quote]

...Deja Vous? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

In all sincerity I think you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer chap on here than Lawrence (and that said knowing there are a LOT of really nice people on here!). I've just bought a very special Spector off him and he has been immensely helpful, considerate, communicative, and a joy to deal with throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again - not least to have the opportunity for some more good long friendly chats! An absolutely A1 bloke.

[b]ps edit[/b]... Having now seen Lawrence's reply below, re. the problem referred to, it really wasn't that big an issue (a slightly dodgy pot, that's all) but he was the perfect seller throughout, had the Bass Centre investigate the problem, procured a replacement part, and payed for fitting, throughout being always fully communicative and quite unnecessarily apologetic! I entirely stand by all I said above - indeed the way in which he dealt with this little glitch would give me even MORE confidence in buying from him again (if that's possible!).

... and btw he's not paying me for this! :) Seriously, really, really great guy. :lol:

Edited by Netballman

[quote name='Netballman' post='1003858' date='Oct 28 2010, 02:15 PM']In all sincerity I think you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer chap on here than Lawrence (and that said knowing there are a LOT of really nice people on here!). I've just bought a very special Spector off him and he has been immensely helpful, considerate, communicative, and a joy to deal with throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again - not least to have the opportunity for some more good long friendly chats! An absolutely A1 bloke.[/quote]

Wow - thanks very much indeed - and all reciprocated - an absolute joy! However, probably premature. It turns out the bass has a serious problem that I really should have spotted and didn't. Trying to find a resolution now (and Netballman has been absolutely brilliant about the entire affair).

• 2 weeks later...

Sold a Paulman 5 to Lawrence. I have had a lot of good experiences buying and selling on Basschat and Lozbass is up there with the best. I am glad the bass has gone to him, he is not just a great guy to do business with but also really friendly, patient and good fun to chat with.

Getting the bass to him was quite convoluted, involving some friends of mine who live closer to him - but he was totally cool about the whole thing and then went out of his way (geographically and time-wise) to pick the bass up - including a tram journey and a wait in Morrison's cafe so I'm told!

Even my mate Gavin who passed the bass over to Lozbass commented on what a top bloke he is ;P

To sum up - immediate payment, constant comms, a great transaction. Buy/sell with confidence when dealing with him.

• 3 weeks later...

Traded aforementioned Paulman 5 from Lawrence for my Gordon Smith - Paulman will hopefully be residing at Shaggy Towers for a good while, as it's a stunner. :)

Just the type of BC-er I like to deal with - good as his word, no-nonsense, entertaining correspondent, and all-around good guy. Has also been tutoring me in the ways of The Dark Side (ie Alembic ownership)

Ta for a really smooth deal :)

• 1 month later...

I just bought a truly stunning bass off Lawrence, aka Lozbass. An absolute gentleman to deal with. He even caught the train from Manchester to London to hand deliver it to to me .... and before my payment had cleared, which really is beyond the call of duty. His communications are second to none, as well. Absolute star!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...