Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: £1000. V 2.0

Shockwave

[quote name='Shockwave' post='63588' date='Sep 21 2007, 01:36 PM']I now have an extra £250, So looking to spend 1000 quid including shipping.

Paul C still considering the status.[/quote]

There's a Shuker 6 string on fleabay right now
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shuker-Custom-made-6String-Thru-Neck-Bass-Guitar_W0QQitemZ200154829781QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]Shuker 6 String bass[/url]

This is what i spent the money on :)

I decided that as i was a student i should really upgrade the thing that i use everyday (And no i dont play bass everyday!)

So i got myself a nice Quad core base unit with some decent gamer ram.

And with the rest of my money i got something black, pointy and with 5 strings :huh:

Thankyou for everyone who offered their basses and i am sorry nothing really grabbed me. Maybe next loan installment january.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Shockwave' post='57469' date='Sep 8 2007, 06:44 PM']I live with my girlfreind so its alot cheaper then most think :)[/quote]

........trust me i won't be :huh:

• 2 months later...

Bump. Seems like this might be happening again this coming January, i am currently looking for vintage fenders, 8 strings, trem equipped basses, Good basses for metal, Antigua Finished basses. Graphite, Headless basses. etc.

let me know what you have, which you might sell in a couple of months time!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='96259' date='Nov 29 2007, 05:44 PM']Bump. Seems like this might be happening again this coming January, i am currently looking for vintage fenders, 8 strings, trem equipped basses, Good basses for metal, Antigua Finished basses. Graphite, Headless basses. etc.

let me know what you have, which you might sell in a couple of months time![/quote]

Well iuf it's graphite you want, you can't beat a Flea, and there's a few to choose from at the moment as well :)

[quote name='Beedster' post='96261' date='Nov 29 2007, 05:45 PM']Well iuf it's graphite you want, you can't beat a Flea, and there's a few to choose from at the moment as well :huh:[/quote]

Your a bit fast on the uptake there!

Not a fan of Modulous Fleas though. Not unique enough for me :) I like things a bit special.

However if a 70's P or J came up in the colours i like then maybe i can be swayed.

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='martthebass' post='96359' date='Nov 29 2007, 09:31 PM']Maybe I should look into what my daughter's doing with the money I pass over to her to support Uni.......[/quote]

If she's spending it on great basses I think you should congratulate her :) It could be so, so, [i]sniff,[/i] much , [i]hic,[/i] worse

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='100605' date='Dec 6 2007, 11:53 PM']Well, I've got the white Mockingbird that used to be yours, and you mentioned wanting it back in the basses owned thread, but I think you've got something else from Lorne thats the same but better though.[/quote]

Its not quite the same.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=8422"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=8422[/url]

But its a mite better :)