Why become a member? ×

Musicman USA SUB 5 String - *WITHDRAWN*
£725
Tewkesbury

I don't really play five strings but ended up buying two of these over the years as really like them so one has to go!!

This one is in excellent, near mint condition - there are no chips, dents scratches etc. The chrome is pretty much free of any pitting. There can't be many around in this sort of condition. I've owned it for nearly 14 years and it hasn't had a great deal of use in my time (an absolute waste...). It comes in a generic hard case and has the original checker plate scratchplate as well as the red one fitted.

£725 collected from Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire.

tVLZni1.jpg

tYd3wwi.jpg

9vLtrkx.jpg

HBv7U8p.jpg

p8aRuD7.jpg

v34PNTS.jpg

kshOU4Z.jpg

Edited by Jabba_the_gut
  • Like 16

8 minutes ago, JohnFitzgerald said:

A great price for a USA Musicman.
I have two of these ( a 4 and a 5 ) and they're fantastic.

They are superb basses. I've had a USA SUB 4 Stingray, a USA SUB 4 Sterling (that gets really confusing with the current naming...) as well as these two USA SUB 5s. I'm keeping the black one....

wvMw5hT.png

• Like 5

I had one of these for years and loved it then inexplicably sold it.  These are monsters of value and playability, and if this was for trade i be there in a flash..sadly cash supply is dry atm.  GLWTS (wise choice keeping one they dont come up that often)

I will send anyone who buys this a black and a white pickguard. Why do I still have them when that bass is gone?

Edited by Owen
because of the spelling. Always the spelling.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, King Tut said:

Are you interested in trades at all my good man?

Hi, my preference is to sell this but you know how it is if something interesting comes along!! Let me know if you have something in mind though I wouldn’t be looking at 5 strings or effects thanks. Cheers 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jabba_the_gut said:

Hi, my preference is to sell this but you know how it is if something interesting comes along!! Let me know if you have something in mind though I wouldn’t be looking at 5 strings or effects thanks. Cheers 

Thanks - I'll get in touch via pm in the next day or so.

• Jabba_the_gut changed the title to Withdrawn: Musicman USA SUB 5 String