Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub - the copper one!
£1650
Essex

bassfan

This amazing Bass is from @walshystable. 

Started out as a P and someone added a J pick up ( very well executed) and stripped it to natural. Was truly awfully stripped so mr Walsh had it properly prepared by David Wilson and painted a beautiful copper nitro. All imperfections were address and the finish is flawless.

Pups are Lollar and it comes with Lakland Case.

Cash only as I’m selling to fund some non bass related GAS 🤦🏻‍♂️

Collection and test welcome here in Essex  or I can courier fully insured at extra cost. UK only (sorry!) 

F67E035D-8256-4A97-8483-A74C3BE92C55.jpeg

5CC7C229-6A8C-4747-9576-5A736628F034.jpeg

IMG_5878.jpeg

IMG_5880.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
  • Like 29

1 minute ago, three said:

These are suberb basses and some of the nicest necks I've played on a Fender-type bass

I couldn’t agree more! It’s either this or my fender cs that needs to go. I only ever gig the sadowsky or the status. 

• Like 2

Thankfully (for me) I don't live anywhere near you. That finish is utterly gorgeous. I've never seen that before (I don't get out much, the nurses prefer me to stay inside doing basket weaving and drawing with my crayons).

I hope it sells very quickly for my sake if not for yours 😊

Rob

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, rwillett said:

Thankfully (for me) I don't live anywhere near you. That finish is utterly gorgeous. I've never seen that before (I don't get out much, the nurses prefer me to stay inside doing basket weaving and drawing with my crayons).

I hope it sells very quickly for my sake if not for yours 😊

Rob

Shipping is available Rob. Don’t let our lack of proximity be a barrier to your needs 😂 Anyway it’s a fact- the nurses will love it to 😎 

I use to live Harlow when I was doing a sandwich degree, worked at ITT, STL and STC doing computing and played rugby all around Essex. 

I don't miss Harlow but I did like Essex. A friend was heavily into Dr Feelgood at the time but I missed out on seeing them at the time, now I kick myself for yet another band I should have gone to see. Oh well!

Just checked with the CFO/She Who Must Be Obeyed and she's told me I'm not allowed to buy anything until end of year accounts are done, and we see how much we made last year. My main business is IT, if I relied on music I'd have died of hunger in the first month. 

Let's see how it goes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, cmacguitar said:

What’s the custom shop bass you would sell? Might be interested in trying this Lakland soon also 😀

I have a 63 fender jazz with matching headstock in sonic blue. Not sure I’ll be letting that go though. 😂 

you are welcome to come and try it.. 

Edited by bassfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...