Why become a member? ×

What are you doing right now?

Rayman

2 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Intrigued I just had a look at Git Chat..

Seriously?.. You couldn't even dignify it by saying it had an element of Poncery... 

Very pooer.. Very pooer indeed

I think it's great thing @ped is doing giving them their own little corner of the internet to posture & peacock about.

Equal opportunities & that 😁

*Note, I actually like some guitarists & even need them from time to time so please don't berate me for my lame banter 😁

Debating opening an Elvis Juice.

And lamenting a “wasted” holiday.

suppose I’d better go back to work tomorrow…

Also staring at photos of basses I’ve sold this last couple of years. Wishing I’d been in a position to keep them all.

Erm. Elvis Juice.

1 minute ago, Horizontalste said:

I think it's great thing @ped is doing giving them their own little corner of the internet to posture & peacock about.

Equal opportunities & that 😁

*Note, I actually like some guitarists & even need them from time to time so please don't berate me for my lame banter 😁

I think most of the posts have about 2 replies, it's not wot you'd call thriving.. 

Guitarists.. Pah... 

• Like 1

I`m sitting here thinking how we are going to cover the most important gig that we are booked to play down South (400 miles away) now that our singer has told us she is having a baby and will be 34 weeks gone when we are supposed to be doing the gig. 

Don`t get me wrong, it`s great news but she is more disappointed about missing the gig than we are! :D

7 minutes ago, jezzaboy said:

I`m sitting here thinking how we are going to cover the most important gig that we are booked to play down South (400 miles away) now that our singer has told us she is having a baby and will be 34 weeks gone when we are supposed to be doing the gig. 

Don`t get me wrong, it`s great news but she is more disappointed about missing the gig than we are! :D

Get another singer, no question ;)

10 minutes ago, Waddo Soqable said:

Get another singer, no question ;)

We are working on it but it`s hard to get a rock singer to travel down and stay overnight for the one gig. It would end up costing us a fortune and you know the rep us Jocks have for being tight! 9_9

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

Sat on the couch procrastinating because I’m hungover from the celebration of my wife getting a huge promotion.

mixing beer and wine is a fools passage.

Congratulations to her. Your bass collection can grow again? 👍😁

• Like 1

Just checking the traffic on the route to this evening's gig - setting off in about 45 minutes, fortunately doesn't look too busy at the mo, but you can never guarantee some muppet won't bump into something / somebody at the drop of a hat!