Why become a member? ×

The Big Fat South-West Bass Bash 2023

scrumpymike

Also this. More of a vocal tool than anything, I used it for live harmony BVs with a band I was in many many years ago, since when it's been gathering dust. It's been around the block as you can see by the rack ears, but it's working fine. I never tried it with instruments, I imagine it should work for them too. It's too big to be a paperweight and the wrong shape for a doorstop. I've got a copy of the manual knocking around somewhere. No power supply, but it takes a bog ordinary 9v power supply and only draws 250mA.

IMG_0708.thumb.jpg.c15ff8813f09560680784940d3a8ff1d.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

CALL FOR RAFFLE PRIZES!!

Whatcha got?

Will this be suitable for the raffle?  I have a venerable Intelligate XR2000, Class A, configurable 2 Channel Expander/Gate/Ducker that I used as a compressor for our band PA.  Old but functional, I believe (apart from 1 function select LED, lower-right should be lit, to the left of the green power LED)

XR2000.jpg.322fd46eaa2db606d06070d813bf1071.jpg

• Thanks 2

Well, it fits! I think I have a plan for the Markbass cab too. Then cover it all in a blanket and hopefully it'll all be fine.

IMG_20230923_164753.thumb.jpg.b4b111427ca4b5970fbfabe9f2452a3b.jpg

Also done some road trip prep work on the car - unclogged my rear washer nozzle, emptied the water out of one of my rear light clusters (bloody condensation), fitted new front wipers as the old ones weren't clearing so well.

Two weeks to go...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, neepheid said:

Well, it fits! I think I have a plan for the Markbass cab too. Then cover it all in a blanket and hopefully it'll all be fine.

IMG_20230923_164753.thumb.jpg.b4b111427ca4b5970fbfabe9f2452a3b.jpg

Also done some road trip prep work on the car - unclogged my rear washer nozzle, emptied the water out of one of my rear light clusters (bloody condensation), fitted new front wipers as the old ones weren't clearing so well.

Two weeks to go...

...emergency Irn Bru rations?

• Haha 1