Why become a member? ×

Merry xmas, everyone! What bass related pressies were under the tree?

lidl e

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Birthday today  - combined pressie was a Sterling 2HH. 

Arthritis is playing up so haven't had a chance to pick it up. 

Many happy returns Mick, have a great day.

Some pics of the new bass would be nice.

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7
  • Thanks 1

I sorted my own pressies this year. I had a budget of around 500 quid.

so,

ebay, Ashdown RM Evo 4x10 8 ohm, just over 100 quid, almost new and virtually immaculate. (I gave the bloke £140 becuase he met me half way) an awesome little cab

Boss CE2 1981 black label. £240. Again absolutely amazing sound

Fender flats, like what are fitted to the JMJ mustang, for my bitsa P bass, (backup to JMJ for my new Americana band, details to be released when I'm allowed to)

and a fkn cold!!

fabbo

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, police squad said:

I sorted my own pressies this year. I had a budget of around 500 quid.

so,

ebay, Ashdown RM Evo 4x10 8 ohm, just over 100 quid, almost new and virtually immaculate. (I gave the bloke £140 becuase he met me half way) an awesome little cab

Boss CE2 1981 black label. £240. Again absolutely amazing sound

Fender flats, like what are fitted to the JMJ mustang, for my bitsa P bass, (backup to JMJ for my new Americana band, details to be released when I'm allowed to)

and a fkn cold!!

fabbo

Apart from the cold a job well done. That's how i do my Xmas pressies. We set a budget each and hers always goes over and mine under.

Mmmm what am i doing wrong :laugh1:

Dave

• Like 1

Ballcocks to bass stuff. I asked for just booze so got a nice bottle of Glen Scotia Campbeltown, 70cl bottle of cranberries and clementine peel gin from the excellent Sibling distillery, just up the road near Cheltenham, a 1 litre bottle of Kraken Black Spiced rum and a 70cl bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Legacy Edition 2. Should see me through to new year's day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barking Spiders said:

Ballcocks to bass stuff. I asked for just booze so got a nice bottle of Glen Scotia Campbeltown, 70cl bottle of cranberries and clementine peel gin from the excellent Sibling distillery, just up the road near Cheltenham, a 1 litre bottle of Kraken Black Spiced rum and a 70cl bottle of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey Legacy Edition 2. Should see me through to new year's day.

Cheers :drinks:

Dave