Why become a member? ×

SOLD **SWR Big Ben 1x18 cab - £50

peteb

I still have my SWR Big Ben 1x18 cab available, and seeing as the missus is complaining about it taking up too much space in the spare bedroom / junk room I’m happy to let it go for £50 to anyone who is prepared to come to Bradford to get it…!

Great sub bass cab to add bottom to any rig with a quality Bag End 18” speaker (rated at 400w RMS I believe), well made cab, etc – please see pix below

Cheers – Pete

Edited by peteb

[quote name='OldGit' post='470211' date='Apr 22 2009, 11:43 PM']Come on you young fit reggae players ... This plus the £55 quid acoustic 2x15 on eBay right now and you'd have more low vibes than Fambly Man[/quote]

Has the acoustic gone I cant find it

I have now sold the cab to Geoff – nice guy who was kind enough to let me try out his very nice Sadowsky Metro as well as being a font of knowledge about loads of gear I haven’t been able to try out for myself. Shame I was in a bit of a rush otherwise would have loved to chatted for longer

Thanks to everyone who showed an interest

The reason for the low asking price was (apart from the space it was taking up) that when I tried to sell it a year or so ago for £120 (which I soon dropped to £70) there was no serious interest at all – this time I had several people contacting me!

Cheers – Pete

[quote name='OldGit' post='470911' date='Apr 23 2009, 04:33 PM']2011 ...
[/quote]

I used to own this very same model (and maybe this very same one!) and it's not really that heavy in the grand scheme of things but its bulk made it an awkward carry as I'm not the tallest of chaps. Very much like my band's PA bass bins.

But hell, for that price! I sold mine for over £80 about 2-3 years ago.