Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7 7215 1x15 combo £120 posted - *SOLD*
£180
Bristol

JoeEvans

NOW SOLD

Solid price drop to £120 including postage to UK mainland, giving exceptional bass goodness/£ ratio. This is a Trace Elliot GP7 combo with single 15” speaker in great condition for its age. Classic Trace Elliot sound with huge, solid, punchy volume. It’s built like a tank and weighs something like 25kg but once you get it on stage and crank it up it’s all worth it!

£120 posted or collect from Bristol for £100.

8CEC079A-43A3-4626-B7C1-77A5FEF65CBD.thumb.jpeg.70f3456d90e877e5a698808cf96f7a38.jpeg

368CA848-5352-4DE4-91CB-187BEC386273.thumb.jpeg.bf975e1f1e90383ad19403390768c8bf.jpeg

752FCB3E-333D-42A0-821A-FFDDE3F3ACC8.thumb.jpeg.972449751e906c77069469944e902280.jpeg

Edited by JoeEvans
Sold
  • Like 8

On 25/09/2022 at 12:44, stewblack said:

Ah, the nostalgia! Back in the day I gigged all over the country with one of these.

Absolute belter of a combo.

Good luck with your sale.

21 hours ago, paul_5 said:

I gigged up and down the country with the equivalent (same head and cab as separates) for years.

Great compact rig!

I gigged for years with the equivalent green carpet covered one. Great combo 😎

• Thanks 1

• JoeEvans changed the title to Trace Elliot GP7 7215 1x15 combo *new price drop now £120*
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the second bargain priced combo that's come up for sale in this corner of the country in recent weeks. I lost out on the last one due to distance and will miss out on this for the same reason. 😭

11 hours ago, Davy said:

This is the second bargain priced combo that's come up for sale in this corner of the country in recent weeks. I lost out on the last one due to distance and will miss out on this for the same reason. 😭

There is always the bassist shuttle run if you put out the request. People are crisscrossing the UK all the time so it usually only takes a couple of hand overs before it's in your neck of the woods.

40 minutes ago, Downunderwonder said:

There is always the bassist shuttle run if you put out the request. People are crisscrossing the UK all the time so it usually only takes a couple of hand overs before it's in your neck of the woods.

I did try posting something on here recently for another amp but didn't get any takers and the amp sold in the meantime. Maybe I put my request in the wrong section, is there a particular thread I could post on?

• 2 months later...

Still trying to shift this bargainacious brute, anyone interested? I reckon I could find a way to ship it if anyone wanted it, maybe put it on a half pallet? Or I'd drive an hour or two and meet you. Just keen to move it on to someone who will use it!

I can't believe there's no-one within an hour of Bristol willing to take this off you!

Just out of interest, are the side handles fixed recessed or are they the flip out ones?

I hope you get a sale soon as this deserves to be used.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeEvans said:

Still trying to shift this bargainacious brute, anyone interested? I reckon I could find a way to ship it if anyone wanted it, maybe put it on a half pallet? Or I'd drive an hour or two and meet you. Just keen to move it on to someone who will use it!

When I last shipped a Trace Elliot combo I covered the grill / controls with a hefty piece of cardboard then wrapped the whole package in more cardboard. 

Remember to write the weight on the box so anybody handling it knows it's heavy. 

Not that expensive to courier. 

• Like 1

• JoeEvans changed the title to Trace Elliot GP7 7215 1x15 combo £120, will post
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • JoeEvans changed the title to Trace Elliot GP7 7215 1x15 combo £120 posted