Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Vintage

wateroftyne

[quote name='alexclaber' post='653539' date='Nov 13 2009, 12:43 PM']Port plugs! None in equals standard tuning, one plug in equals lower tuning, two plugs in equals lowest tuning. I have the foam for these now so they'll be going out shortly to all previous Vintage purchasers.[/quote]

Whooooop! I have a gig in 2 weeks in a little pub, these will help do the job rather nicely :)

[quote name='alexclaber' post='653539' date='Nov 13 2009, 12:43 PM']Port plugs! None in equals standard tuning, one plug in equals lower tuning, two plugs in equals lowest tuning. I have the foam for these now so they'll be going out shortly to all previous Vintage purchasers. 75% of the time I'd expect standard tuning to be best, 20% of the time lower tuning, 5% of the time lowest tuning. The lower the tuning the less bottom the cab has, so the lowest tuning would be for small indoor gigs with big subs or if your amp is naturally very boomy.

Alex[/quote]

I'll take 5 ports then ;-)

Cant wait to receive mine now!

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='658194' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:19 PM']Nice crotch, Rob. :)[/quote]

You know when i posted the photo i saw that, and thought about changing it "Nahhhh" i said, they would be concentrating on the cab more!

Maybe i should just be smug that you noticed it :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shockwave' post='658203' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:26 PM']You know when i posted the photo i saw that, and thought about changing it "Nahhhh" i said, they would be concentrating on the cab more!

Maybe i should just be smug that you noticed it :)[/quote]

Rule #8 of the internet - someone, somewhere, will always notice the crotch/nudity/cleavage/dildo/reflection.

S.P.

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='658217' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:35 PM']Rule #8 of the internet - someone, somewhere, will always notice the crotch/nudity/cleavage/dildo/reflection.

S.P.[/quote]
Dammit, I missed the nudity/cleavage/dildo/reflection bits. Going back to scour the picture...

Anyhoo, we want to see it nekkid. Er, the cab I mean. Get the grille off. (That'll keep you busy for 10 minutes if it's as tough as mine.)

[quote name='Mandril' post='658186' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:12 PM']Ordered mine! ^_^ Can't wait to play through it! What about those videos MythSte?[/quote]

Ahh yes! I'll get on that now... Excuse the playing like...! :)

Oh an also, there will be a Vintage on the Basschat stand at bassday this coming sunday, a bit of a homage to alex's success through the site (not only the site like, but its helped!)

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='658220' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:38 PM']Dammit, I missed the nudity/cleavage/dildo/reflection bits. Going back to scour the picture...

Anyhoo, we want to see it nekkid. Er, the cab I mean. Get the grille off. (That'll keep you busy for 10 minutes if it's as tough as mine.)[/quote]

Mine was a little loose in the corner anyway, took me about 10 seconds :)

[url="http://img204.imageshack.us/i/dscf2415z.jpg/"][/url]

Check out that hot tweeter action!

[quote name='Shockwave' post='658228' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:48 PM']Mine was a little loose in the corner anyway, took me about 10 seconds :)

[url="http://img204.imageshack.us/i/dscf2415z.jpg/"][/url]

Check out that hot tweeter action![/quote]

I feel really dirty looking at a vintage without its clothes on. It'd be like seeing the queen in the nuddie.

[quote name='MythSte' post='658227' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:48 PM']Oh an also, there will be a Vintage on the Basschat stand at bassday this coming sunday, a bit of a homage to alex's success through the site (not only the site like, but its helped!)[/quote]
Great. I probably don't need selling on its sonic performance but hopefully you'll let me see how it feels to lift, Steve.

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='658268' date='Nov 18 2009, 04:14 PM']Great. I probably don't need selling on its sonic performance but hopefully you'll let me see how it feels to lift, Steve.[/quote]

Of course!

Its amazing that you can now have a 600watt 2x15 rig that weighs a smidgen over 25lbs...

[quote name='Shockwave' post='658358' date='Nov 18 2009, 05:54 PM']Mines not including the 28KG Head :)[/quote]

:lol:

Anyway, heres a quick video i managed to get before my camera died. Im wondering if its only me thats getting a random hiss everytime i play... Its only on youtube, not the original video! Hmm...

Either way, i think it might dissuade some people from getting the tweetered version. mines without and is still really nice and growly aswell as being wonderfully deep :rolleyes:

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='658220' date='Nov 18 2009, 03:38 PM']Anyhoo, we want to see it nekkid. Er, the cab I mean. Get the grille off. (That'll keep you busy for 10 minutes if it's as tough as mine.)[/quote]

I use less velcro now so it's much easier to get off. Probably saved me about 10p too - hurrah! :)

Alex