Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5 - SOLD

jon_kemo

Up for sale here is my Spector Euro 5 in I believe Natural Oil. Only received this bass last month in a trade with dub_junkie but I havn't quite got to grips with 5 strings and don't want such a good bass lying around!

Would prefer a sale on this at [b]£675[/b] but will entertain trade offers for 4 strings of an equivalent value or some cash in my direction. Also would prefer collection although I am willing to meet halfway depending on the distance.

The bass is in very good condition with only a few marks which aren't clearly visible or easy to photograph, however a couple of dings can be seen at the top of the headstock on the second photo. Please PM for any specific photos or if you have any questions.

Cheers, Jon

Edited by jon_kemo

shame the 5 didnt work out for you Jon - I hope you get the bass you're after.

I got the bass from tonyf and had it 18 months, (with a 3 month break when it went to owen on here and then came back to me) and it was never less than inspiring to play. It was my favourite of the Euros I owned/tried

ps I'm still happy as a pig in muck with the Bongo I got from you

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='464721' date='Apr 17 2009, 09:48 AM']Very nice top that :)[/quote]

Just for the uninitiated (not you NGH) - it is not nice top, it is a nice all the way through :rolleyes: It's a solid piece of flame maple and is lush to the max.

I owned this bass for a bit when I traded it as part of my "on/off" afair with my Bolin 5 ("on" at the moment for those of you following that particular saga). I then traded it back when I realised that only the Bolin sounds like the Bolin.

The Spector is very fine indeed and if you are fancying it then dive in with confidence.

Edited by owen

I have a similar one fitted with a U Retro and the quality of these instruments is sublime. (And that's the first time I've used that word!!)

The neck is perfect and, to me at least, the overall look causes me to nurse a semi. :)

The buyer will not be disappointed.

Frank