Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 1989 HOLD - *SOLD*
£1750

walshy

For sale my stunning 1989 Musicman Stingray Bass. It has the 2 band EQ with beautiful birds eye maple neck. The neck was pretty grubby so I had it cleaned, sanded and oiled by D Wilson of course. Now it’s looking tip top.

Comes with a fairly decent Musicman case. It’s in gigged condition so not a case queen, she has seen some action. 

I love everything about Rays, except when I play one. Trades welcome in the shape on. Basses 😂 

£1750 

Edited by walshy
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, walshy said:

I’ve had a studio move around 😂 

You might have let me know, the whole world feels different now :) 

And as all aficionados are aware, '89 was THE year for Stingray's, and that looks like a beaut mate. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

I’ve owned loads, yet I still fancy this one. It would of course see me ousted from the GAC, so I just can’t buy it 🤷‍♂️

Good. Cos I might and I’m already out.  😂 

Edited by bassfan

• walshy changed the title to Musicman Stingray 1989 HOLD

So, you've got all desirable Precisions. Fact. Now we know you've got all the Stingrays!  What's your lineage Leo Walsh? Not fair but you've been dealt a far better hand than most of us 😁

I'd love it but being a mere pleb, it's a dream 😁 GLWTS

PS. Still wondering if you're a prolific burglar 😂😂😂😁

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, itsmedunc said:

So, you've got all desirable Precisions. Fact. Now we know you've got all the Stingrays!  What's your lineage Leo Walsh? Not fair but you've been dealt a far better hand than most of us 😁

I'd love it but being a mere pleb, it's a dream 😁 GLWTS

PS. Still wondering if you're a prolific burglar 😂😂😂😁

Ha ha I know, I’ve been in the right place at the right time with the right cash a lot. My grandpa Leo was a huge influence 😂😂

You think these are good , you should see the Rippers I have 😂

Hope you’re well buddy 🤘

18 minutes ago, walshy said:

Ha ha I know, I’ve been in the right place at the right time with the right cash a lot. My grandpa Leo was a huge influence 😂😂

You think these are good , you should see the Rippers I have 😂

Hope you’re well buddy 🤘

All good here pal. Hope all is well up your way. I love your ads. There's always something inspiring. The map is a big loss, I must admit. Always too many zero's for me though. I'll show you one day. I'll win the lottery and buy all your basses 😂 Well, that's if you'll let me owe you are few quid! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Holy flippin' moly, @walshy, this for me would be the perfect pairing with my SR5. Same year. Same colour. Lovely Maple neck (though I have to say the figuring on yours is loads better than mine).

Now if I just had the funds... ah, well.... just as well it's on hold! 😉🙂😍

GLWTS.

Edited by Stingray5
  • Like 1

• walshy changed the title to Musicman Stingray 1989 SOLD